BY LOVING PETS

Functional and beautiful the Bella bowls give you the bacteria resistant stainless steel combined with the beauty only plastic can bring out in a pet dish. This revolutionary dish even has a rubber ring at the base to keep it from slipping. The ring is removable so it can be put in the dish washer when it comes time to clean it. see more...

Yessica L.
Colton, CA
I used to have it when my husky was a puppy. It didn't slip like many others i tried finding a bigger one but i was not not successful
Alana B.
New Port Richey, FL
Super cute and does not move when my puppy is eating or drinking. I have the smaller bowls but in black. My little guy loves his bowls.
Zoe F.
I love this bowl! It's so cute and easy to clean. But, some of the paint did start chipping,
Kimberly V.
Huntsville, ALABAMA
I just started using this bowl and I love it. It has pads on the bottom of the bowl so it doesn't scratch my hardwood floors. Also, there is no need to buy a mat to put under this bowl. It was a great purchase.