BY LOVING PETS

Pictured in Paparazzi Pink - LPT1019: Features: -Dog bowl-Functional and beautiful-Truly the perfect pet dish-Brings new life to veterinarian-recommended stainless steel dog bowls and pet feeding dishes-Combining a stainless interior with an attractive poly-resin exterior. Options: -Available in Small, Medium, Large and X-Large sizes-Available in several colors. Dimensions: -Small dimensions: 2" H x 5.5" W x 5.5" D-Medium dimensions: 2.25" H x 6.75" W x 6.75" D-Large dimensions: 2.5" H x 8.5" W x 8.5" D-X-Large dimensions: 3" H x 9" W x 6" D. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Teran F.
I think this looks so cute and bowl is very good vaule to. Doesn't break it easy or anything. Affordable.
Anna D.
Scotts Valley, CA
We've had these bowls for years. I like that they are dishwasher safe but after time the rubber seal on the bottom fell off so the bowl scoots around the room when my dog eats out of them
Lisa g.
philadelphia, pa
I bought this for my puppy and it's great. it holds the right amount of food and water that he needs for a couple hours. it's also dishwasher safe. they are very affordable and very nice.
Christina H.
Eubank, KY
These bowls are super cute. They are deep enough to hold a good amount of food or water. They aren't too expensive either which is nice.
Kayde S.
Wasco, CA
Love the stainless steel. My mastiff thinks it's hilarious to chew her dog bowls but thankfully this is one that she's not messed with!
Hollee M.
This bowl is adorable I absolutely love it. The only thing that kind of bothers me is that it seems kind of hard to keep clean.
latonya c.
Kansas city, MO
Stella bella bowl for your pet is fashionable and will last for years to come. I'd buy one once I get another puppy.
Bridget   M.
Roseville, CA
Omgggggg this is sooo cute my little princess would love a pretty bowl like this to use hehe.
Malinda I.
Lowell, MA
I believe stainless steel anything is great. I love the patterns on the bowl. Adorable and fun!
member-2ef86ca85
Brookwood, AL
This has been a great bowl. I've had it for a long time and still looks barns new. I highly recommend.