BY LOVING PETS

Chassidy J.
West Monroe
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I use these regular bowls for all my dogs and they seem to enjoy them. I think they are very cute. I have about 5 of them so I really recommend them for you dogs.
Karleigh C.
I have used this bowl (I have 2) both with and without a raised stand. Without the stand these bowls did not slide around with my dog eating or drinking from them. With the stand these bowls fit perfectly.
Julie T.
I have used these bowls for my day for over three years. They are the perfect size for both the food and water for my Silky Yorkie. There is some minimal scratching on the bowl that houses the food. Other than that, these bowls are perfect and well worth it!
Amelia D.
Dallas, TX
I purchase these bowls as a back up for when we are traveling and they are the perfect size and easy to transport. I also like the design on the outside too.
Thelma M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I almost got this bowl for my puppy but i didn't. I kind of wish i did now because from reviews it seems to work great.