BY LOVING NATURALS

• I'm never a stick person but the reviews seem great . worth a sho...5 Answers
Yael S.
After researching the Environmental Working Group's 2014 Guide to Sunscreens, I tried a lot of the zinc-face sticks that were rated well/safer. I tried California Baby, Aqua Sport, Babyganics to name a few. This is the only face stick that went on clear and smooth, and I did not have to rub it into their skin. My kids love it, and I am happy that this product protects my kids from the sun, is fast and convenient, and is one of the best rated for sunscreen safety.
Cliffstine T.
Lawrenceville
I was a little iffy about using this sunscreen simply because it is a stick form but I actually like it. It's a nice quality and lasts for a while. And I also like this smell of it. Some sunscreens have a weird smell but this only actually smells ok.
Luisa T.
estoy literalmente obsesionada con el protector solar, siempre lo uso, incluso cuando el día esta muy nublado o cuando estoy en casa, me encantaría probar este porque es natural.
Ali S.
Denver, NC
I love how easy it is to apply It is not the cheapest but is definitely a very good kind because it works very well I would recommend it.
Chelsea C.
West Plains, MO
Loving natural spf 30+sunscreen stick zinc oxide is a really good sunscreen it protects you're skin from sunburn
Ashley H.
Love the stick format. So easy to apply. Smells ok. Its a little pricer than normal sunscreen but worth it
Markayla M.
Detroit, MI
Love that its clear the stick is sooo helpful. It smells good i have no complaints
Molly N.
Featherstone, pontefract
Great protection from this sun cream! I would definitely recommend it, I didn't know if I'd like it with it being a stick but it works great and it's easy to apply also a little goes a long way with this product so it lasts for a while
Amber B.
Cleveland, TN
I'm never a stick person but the reviews seem great . worth a shot???