Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesloving earth
Loving Earth, Wholefood Vegan SALTED, Organic Caramel Chocolate, 25 oz, Pack of 9

by loving earth

Salted Caramel Chocolate In the village houses of tropical Java, Indonesia, golden coconut sugar has been hand harvested and home processed by the islands’ people for generations. Combining this sugar with whole cashews, coconut and cacao butter, we have created this caramel chocolate. To this we've added pink lake salt from Victoria, Australia, harvested by the traditional land owners of the five peoples of the Wotjobaluk nation.

Vegan, Direct Trade ,Cane Sugar Free ,Compostable Packaging, Soy Free, Dairy Free; Tasting Notes - Butterscotch. Salt.; This bar contains cacao from Satipo, Peru, and coconut sugar from Java, Indonesia. Made with love in Melbourne.; We create chocolate that is minimally processed and made from organic, nutrient dense, wholefood ingredients.; Ingredients VIRGIN CACAO BUTTER*, COCONUT SUGAR*, RAW CASHEWS*, COCONUT*, PINK LAKE SALT (<1%). 36% MIN CACAO. *CERTIFIED ORGANIC. CONTAINS COCONUT, CASHEWS & TRACES OF OTHER TREE NUTS.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loving Earth, Wholefood Vegan SALTED, Organic Caramel Chocolate, 2.5 oz, Pack of 9!
Austin, TX
Loving Earth, Wholefood Vegan SALTED, Organic Caramel Chocolate, 2.5 oz, Pack of 9 uploaded by Erica M.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
This is NOT chocolate! It tastes like a salty block of coconut oil. So gross 🤢 unfortunately I bought 2! #healthyeats #healthysnacks
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Decent concept, but WAY TOO SWEET!! Two squares gave me the shakes. I also wish this had more of a chocolate flavor. It's nice, but lacking. That said, I do find these to be overpriced for what you get, and only buy them on sale or at outlets. I never pay full price.

Looking for your answer?