Lovestruck by Vera Wang Eau De Perfume Spray 3.4 Oz

Floral Scent With Fruity Accents Lovestruck By Vera Wang Is A Ladies Floral Scent With Fruity Accents.&Nbsp; The Flowery Lotus And Tuberose Are Accented At The Opening With Guava And Mandarin, With Musk And Wood At The Base. Top Notes:&Nbsp; Guava, Mandarin, Angelica Middle Notes:&Nbsp; Lotus, Tuberose Base Notes:&Nbsp; Musk, Wood Made In Usa see more...

Sher P.
kansas city
It smell really good! You can use it anywhere and the scent it really classic. It really last long and it stays with you through out the day. The scent to me smell like cakes, candy, and fruits. The bottle design is really simple. I would recommend to other people cause in my opinion it fits with anyone who puts it on.
Lexi H.
Love this perfume so much. It's a very grown scent and it smells very sweet. You don't need a lot of sprays because of how strong it is right off the bat. The only problem I have is the price for the amount of product but I guess that's what you get when you're paying more for the name!
Jamie W.
I bought this for my best friend's 21st birthday! She loves it. The bottle is so cute and lovely. I love the box as well as the bottle. The display for this is so cute. The bouquet of flowers as the lid is just so beautiful. Vera Wang did a perfect job with presentation. This perfume is floral, but not overpowering sweet like candy and I sure do like that. I know some girls love that, but this is the perfume that isn't like that. Either way, i do love this perfume.
Olivia E.
Decatur, AL
This perfume was on my wishlist ever since I saw Leighton Meester on its ad campaign. I purchased this scent for Fall last year, and I keep coming back to it. It is girly and floral and reminds me of my favorite blush colored sweater for fall. It lasts only a few hours, which is my only complaint. Love the bottle. I wear this scent in spring and fall.
Sarah S.
I absolutely love this perfume. I bought a perfume sampler from Sephora and this was the fragrance that I selected to get the full size. The scent is very clean and feminine and it is unlike any other perfume I own. The packaging is beautiful and I love how detailed the cap is. Overall this is a great scent and I would highly recommend it.
Keri R.
Southbridge , MA
I am so addicted to this smell, its so fresh and so clean! I love wearing it because no one else has it and all the guys love it :) Great bottle, saved it after I was done with it, brought this at Marshalls for $20...GREAT deal!
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
LOVE this scent. Beautiful, feminine, and sweet without being overpowering. I am very particular about fragrances, and this one has been my all-time favorite for a few years.
Jesenia A.
This perfume bottle smells so good. I got it at Macy's on sale and it was a reasonable price. The bottle is so cute and the fragrance is amazing. It lasts quite a while!
Gaby C.
Naples, FL
Love this smell! A stronger scent so I would personally only use it at night time or evening! Very romantic smelling and bought the package with the lotion and people always compliment me when I wear it!
Angelica T.
Van Horn, TX
My best friend LOVES this perfume, and it smells great on her! It's whimsical & romantic while being subtle and lasts. I liked the bottle, but she hated it.
Kylee R.
How would you describe this fragrence? Is it worth the price? I love the original vera wang perfume. What occassion would you wear this for? Daytime,nighttime, romantic?
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Does anyone know if this product has been discontinued? I used to purchase it at ULTA but have not seen it in any locations I've visited in a while. I live in southwest PA ... I am hesitant to buy the product from Wal*Mart/similar stores or online (quality concerns).
asmaa I.