Love's Baby Soft Cologne uploaded by Jenifer R.

BY LOVES BABY SOFT

Love's Baby Soft Cologne, .69 fl oz: Two bottles included see more...

Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
My all time favorite perfume, as it's hard for me to find a kind I'm nt allergic too this is one that hits the spot in all ways. Doesn't break me out and smells amazing! I get it every year for Xmas! And love it!
Jenifer R.
I have been buying and using this perfume since I was a little kid. You don't need to spray a lot and the scent lasts all day. There are three different scents by Love's, but Baby Soft is by far my favorite scent ever. The jasmine and lavender really clings to the spots I spray the perfume on. one spritz Behind each ear, one of each of my wrists, & two on my neck/cleavage.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
I still remember the birthday I received this as a gift. I felt so grown up with my very own perfume and the scent was just right for that age. It still reminds me of 90s innocence yet it's not too childish to wear as an adult. It's a clean and modest fragrance that isn't too strong, just a little powdery and gentle.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I loved wearing this Love's Baby Soft Cologne as a girl growing up! I would recommend this cologne to any preteenager . You can get it from K-Mart it worth the great value. So moms go out and get them some Love's Baby Soft Cologne for Birthday or Easter baskets or Christmass stockings.........
Sarah M.
Alexandria, OH
I hate the smell! All I can think about when I smell it is my childhood when I would go to the drugstore with my mom. It smells like baby powder and is just gross. Yes it is probably good for younger girls since it isn't too expensive or overpowering, but for women I just don't think it is good at all.
Crystal B.
Oh my, this reminds me of jr. high.. the smell of total awkwardness. This reminds me of after school specials and Sassy magazine. It's baby powder in spray form. Smells and scents can make you time travel; no thank you!
Natalie B.
How can you not love this? It's a classic. I still love this perfume even as an adult, and I wore it as a young girl too. It smells just like the name implies, like soft baby powder. I will always LUV this perfume.
Ellie R.
I absolutely love this. Its such a light fragrance that reminds me of baby powder. I always keep a bottle in my purse. It doesn't have as much staying power as I would like it to. You can pick up on the jasmine and lavender upon first spraying it. I've gotten so many compliments on this one, more so than any of the other fragrances in my wardrobe.
Sara D.
Bellport, NY
I LOVE this product.. It is such a cheap product, but somehow the smell is simply clean and refreshing and I always get compliments still!
Margarita G.
I can't believe you guys have this on here this is such a throwback for me reminds me of being young I like the smell it's very nostalgic
Nichole S.
I loved this. I didn't know they still made it. Where to buy this is the question?
ashley h.
Does this prefume smell like baby powder?
PJ R.
Where is this sold?! I didn't know it was still around and I have seen it in stores!