Love's Baby Soft Cologne uploaded by Jenifer R.

BY LOVES BABY SOFT

Love's Baby Soft Cologne, .69 fl oz: Two bottles included see more...

Berlynn Y.
Berlynn Y.
Denison, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I still remember the birthday I received this as a gift. I felt so grown up with my very own perfume and the scent was just right for that age. It still reminds me of 90s innocence yet it's not too childish to wear as an adult. It's a clean and modest fragrance that isn't too strong, just a little powdery and gentle.
Regena H.
Regena H.
Clover, SC
I loved wearing this Love's Baby Soft Cologne as a girl growing up! I would recommend this cologne to any preteenager . You can get it from K-Mart it worth the great value. So moms go out and get them some Love's Baby Soft Cologne for Birthday or Easter baskets or Christmass stockings.........
Natalie B.
Natalie B.
How can you not love this? It's a classic. I still love this perfume even as an adult, and I wore it as a young girl too. It smells just like the name implies, like soft baby powder. I will always LUV this perfume.
Stacey P.
Stacey P.
This is what I always wore growing up as kid mainly cause it was cheap. It has a baby powder smell with a touch of jasmine to it.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Lucasville, OH
My all time favorite perfume, as it's hard for me to find a kind I'm nt allergic too this is one that hits the spot in all ways. Doesn't break me out and smells amazing! I get it every year for Xmas! And love it!
Jenifer R.
Jenifer R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been buying and using this perfume since I was a little kid. You don't need to spray a lot and the scent lasts all day. There are three different scents by Love's, but Baby Soft is by far my favorite scent ever. The jasmine and lavender really clings to the spots I spray the perfume on. one spritz Behind each ear, one of each of my wrists, & two on my neck/cleavage.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Alexandria, OH
I hate the smell! All I can think about when I smell it is my childhood when I would go to the drugstore with my mom. It smells like baby powder and is just gross. Yes it is probably good for younger girls since it isn't too expensive or overpowering, but for women I just don't think it is good at all.
Margarita G.
Margarita G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I can't believe you guys have this on here this is such a throwback for me reminds me of being young I like the smell it's very nostalgic
Nicole Z.
Nicole Z.
Palatine, IL
Really, this is for kids. I wouldn't even consider this a real beauty product.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Flint, MI
I had no idea this stuff was still around I use to wear this back in elementary school. I love the soft baby powder like smell.
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
I loved this. I didn't know they still made it. Where to buy this is the question?
PJ R.
PJ R.
Where is this sold?! I didn't know it was still around and I have seen it in stores!
ashley h.
ashley h.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this prefume smell like baby powder?