BY DANA

Launched by the design house of Mem in 1974 Loves Baby Soft is classified as a refined gentle floral fragrance. This feminine scent possesses a blend of powdery florals accompanied by wood and animal scents. It is recommended for evening wear. Gender: Women. Size: 4 oz. see more...

Candous D.
Salem, MO
I love this stuff. My great granny used to wear the perfume when I was little. I didn't like it much than cause I was a child but now when I smell it I instantly like it and remember my granny. I like this one just as well.
Andrea D.
Waynesboro, VA
Smells great and feels good. Easy to apply and wear with a light smell that is not overbearing and cause a headache.
destiny c.
Colonial Hgts, VA
Leaves you with a very glowy dewy look great for summer wouldn't recommend for people with very oily skin
Bobbi K.
I love subtle. I am not able to wear anything strong. This works perfectly.