BY DANA

Powdery florals, accompanied by wood and animal scents. see more...

• Does this still smell the same as it used to 30 years ago has any...1 Answers
Priscilla V.
Priscilla V.
Wow I use to wear this in the 3rd grade in the 80's!!! I didn't even know it was still around lol. I used to love this perfume so much as a kid. I'm not so sure now though as my taste in perfumes is a little more sophisticated. It had a soft baby powdery scent. It was nice. I think it would be a great gift for a little girl that is getting into beauty products!
Kelly  T.
Kelly T.
amityville , ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
I ABOLUTLEY ADORE THIS SCENT AND I USED WEAR THIS IN grade school and ust rediscovered it on cvs and i had to have it
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
I love Dana Love's Baby Soft For Women. Cologne Spray + Skin Glow Mist! It is a soft, lovely smell that any woman would enjoy!
Penny G.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love's Baby soft reminds me of the perfume that your mother would allow you to buy in middle school, because it was a mild powder scent, but then you snuck and wore Exclamation! because that's what all your friends wore. I loved it back then, but now it's to mild for me. I love bold scents!
Alvina N.
Alvina N.
Lanoka harbor , Nj
I love loves baby soft perfume I've used this for years, the smell is powdery with a floral scent it's not a over powering smell
Gabby K.
Gabby K.
I cannot even begin to describe how the typical "grandmas attic" smell would be. This is disgusting, fake baby powder mixed with the play makeup you used to get when you were a kid. I picked this up at the dollar tree, and it could barley be sold there.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Washington, PA
I love Dana Love's Baby Soft, is smells so good and has been around for quite sometime, my daughter's even really like it as well. It is such a great smell anyone would love, smells so soft and fresh.
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Standish, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this still smell the same as it used to 30 years ago has anyone noticed any changes in the scent?