BY DANA

Charna H.
It seems like everyone I knew growing up used this as their first perfume, and even my mother in law still uses it. I can't stand it to be honest. It' overwhelming and just smells so strange to me. I guess that it's cheap which could be a positive, I know we bought it for his mom once and it was under ten dollars.
Elyse P.
Edmond, OK
This perfume definitely brings back memories of early high school days. I loved this smell as a kid and thought I was super sophisticated........So for a 12-14 year old this might be okay, but it's definitely not something you would want to purchase as an adult. I hate the smell of it now a days, but that's just personal opinion. It does have a perk of being cheap if you can't afford other perfumes and has a strong fragrance that will linger through the whole day.
Amanda L.
Wilmington, DE
All of my friends had this perfume in junior high. I guess its a good fragrance for tweens.. but as a 30 year old I wouldn't buy it.. it's like smelling a baby's powdered behind.. not really an enticing fragrance.
Dayl J.
This was the first perfume ever bought for me. Its light and soft like baby powder. I haven't used it in years but I think its nice for younger ladies..