BY LOVE'S

Buy Love's Gift Sets - Love's Baby Soft by Dana 3 Piece Set: 1.5 oz Cologne Mist + 2.0 oz Shimmery Body Lotion + 0.14 oz Lip Gloss see more...

Tiana S.
Bend, OR
I received this exact Love's Baby Soft Dana Fragrance Set for Christmas when I was in Middle School. I think this was my first "perfume" set. Has a classic smell, but not something I would wear now that I'm older.
Michelle G.
I love this baby fragrance it smells like baby powder. You only need a few sprays too much & it'll give you a headache !
JaLynn M.
I used to love this fragrance when I was younger! A great clean fresh smell!!!!!!!!!!!!