BY LOVE'S

Bring the scent of your youth back to life with this Love's Baby Soft 1.75-ounce cologne spray. An ideal gift for a special girl in your life or scent for yourself, Love's Baby Soft embodies a baby powder fragrance in a grown-up romantic scent. 1.75 fl. oz. Made in the U.S.A. see more...

adina s.
adina s.
Richmond, TX
This is my signature scent! I've been wearing it for as long as I remember. My family and friends know to buy a bottle whenever they see it.
It's light, feminine and never over-powering. It also lasts all day long. I've tried other perfumes and they just don't compare. As a migraine sufferer, scents can trigger a migraine -- not this perfume. It's perfect! An added bonus? My boyfriend is allergic to almost everything -- this perfume doesn't bother him at all!
Plus? The price point is fantastic! Why spend $100+ on a perfume when you can spend $10 and receive compliments all day long?
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Bronx, Ny
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can I tell you how much I adored this perfume. It's so soft, sweet and innocent. I also went and bought this for my niece as her first perfume. Makes such a cute gift for a young little girl. The price is incredible and can be found at your local drugstore.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Excelsior Springs, MO
It has an overall pleasing sent to it, my boyfriend seemed to like it but it just wasn't the one for me. It only takes a spray or two and you will smell good all day so it lasts quite a while
Patience G.
Patience G.
Cowan, TN
This my absolute favorite. I first started using this when I was 13. My mother bought this as a coming of age present (for me to be more aware of my body changing). From that point I fell in love Its light fragrance, makes me fill fresh and clean. I can smell it all day no matter what I do. I uses this as a everyday perfume. Even though I have more expensive perfume, this one is my go to product. Not to mention this is a great price any where its at
Elizabeth W.
Elizabeth W.
Brockton, MA
Love this it makes you smell like baby powder It did for me. I still buy it once in a while it's a very nice perfume for all ages.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
I feel like this is everyone's first perfume. It's a light baby powder scent that's perfect for teenage girls. It's also cheap and available everywhere. I feel nostalgic just thinking about this and all the other Love's scents.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
Marlin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This smells so good! It's very in expensive and very easy for find at your local wall mart. My favorite scent!
Christina C.
Christina C.
Madera , CA
This was my first perfume when i was a kid! My mom had purchased it for me! And i guess this was her first too! Now i need to go purchase one for my girls.
Tina C.
Tina C.
Okay it has to get 5 stars who didn't own this perfume? It was a perfect teen scent, good price pint and it had a good strong staying power. At least its not as bad as all the teen boys that bathe in Axe this was our Axe lol