BY LOVE'S

Love's Baby Soft - As soft and gentle as a kiss it speaks in a powdery whisper. All Over Body Spray A soft, all over body fragrance that refreshes all day in gentle baby softness. Contains special skin conditioning emollients to help you stay soft and smooth. Spray it on your arms, legs, back and tummy for a Baby Powdery freshness. Anything can happen when you're in Love's. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kaitlin D.
Hudson, FL
I have been in love with Loves baby soft since I was a kid. To this day I'm 25 now my mother still gets me a bottle of this every year for Christmas. It's so light and soft and smell amazing. It is truly perfect for any age especially young girls first starting off shearing perfume.
Jessica G.
Enterprise, AL
So stinky. I used to stock this product when I worked at Walmart. It is a very popular product and it sells really well because I used to have to stock it often. I could not stand the smell especially when one would be leaking all over the box. Not for me but others love it, reminds me of baby powder.
Stacy K.
I love baby soft body spray! It's like a really soft smell that reminds you of the fresh smell of a baby. I've noticed that I like the spray rather than the perfume, they don't smell the same. I prefer the spray its just really hard to find now a days!
Teddi R.
Winamac, IN
Loves Baby Soft All Over Spray is exactly what the name states. It's a soft baby powder scent that's great for after a workout so you smell fresh and soft.
Serena C.
It nearly has a baby powder scent. Somewhat like a grandma, which is amusing since people say it smells 'young' or 'fresh'. It is not terrible, however.
April M.
Beech Grove, IN
I love baby soft. It reminds me when I was a little girl I would always get a Loves baby soft gift set for Christmas! Smells so baby fresh.
Erin E.
Redlands, CA
Not a fan of smelling like a baby, and feel the scent doesn't last. Great for teenyboppers but don't really care for the scent
Kristina B.
This was my absolute favorite body spray when I was a little girl. I'll always remembering my mother buying me my first bottle.
Vanessa R.
Love it! Smells just like baby powder, soft and light yet lasts. I always get compliments on this. Have 3 at home.
Johannah S.
Love love this stuff always favorite even when I was kid. It smells so good baby fresh. I t has baby powder scent