BeautyEyeMascaraLovense
Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting

Lovense Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting

by Lovense

Does the whole thing vibrate or just the egg part?
Start your review of Lovense Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting!
How would you rate this product?
Diana J.
Haughton, LA
Lovense Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting uploaded by Diana J.
Lovense adult long distance toys . First the company will not refund or exchange like they claim for a non-working product . I ordered 3 different ones . 1 for males 2 for girls 1 is great . The male an other female will not charge so haven't even used. The app is a joke you connect Then with in 2 mins it disconnects you over an over. The company customer service is a joke . They acted like I was a liar the next day after receiving I emailed about issues . Says 1yr warranty. Not they won't honor it at all. My advice stay away they aren't all they claim . The one I use isn't very good really . Check out LELO THEIR TOYS ARE INSANE SONIC WAVES NOT VIBRATION. YOU WILL NEVER KNOW WHAT A WOMAN CAN EXPERIENCE UNTIL YOU MEET LELO OMG . MIND BLOWING
Rebecca M.
Agood toy! I like it, so does my Husband. Not very discrete especially if you're sitting down in class. Lol. I dislike that you have to have the app open at all times for it to work and if your phone goes idle the toy will completely disconnect and it won't reconnect automatically. You have to take out the toy, turn it off, turn it back on and then reconnect it. As it gets older it will just randomly disconnect from the app also and the light will blink at you.
Ekaterina K.
Hilo, HI
Super fun and sexy. I really like the power it gives and the app that goes with it is very well made. The fact that you can let others control it for you is very erotic. You can sync up with your favorite tunes or create your own patterns😏. It isn't 100% silent but it's pretty quiet when inserted. Best purchase in a long time.
Claira S.
Love this product. It works so well. The battery lasts longer than I need. It is remote controlled over bluetooth. I wish the smaller portion stayed close to the body. Internally the product works well and was a little large for me initially.
Mary C.
Omaha, NE
I have the Lush 3 and I love it. Everything about it. The wireless charging, the app to control it. And have fun with partners remotely and just to program to my liking!!! There is sooo much to do with this toy!!! So worth the freaking money!
Amanda M.
Torrington, CT
aaaahhhmaazziinnnggg!I admit I was highly skeptical of a toy that claims to be able to be used all over the world. To my delight, the app works wonderfully with the toy and it's a world of fun to play with whether alone or single. My crush lives in a few states over and we have a blast every time we play with it! It does need to be charged before the first play. You also will need to set it up by blue tooth but it does not take long. Then you and your partner will need to create a lovense username once you both have done that you simply click the two hearts for long-distance play enter the user name of your partner and link them that's it now you're ready to go!you can also use it as a stand-alone vibrator for single-use as well both ways provide ultimate fun!
Justice E.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This item is Okai. It’s not that powerful but it is noticeable. I would not really recommend this product to anyone who doesn’t really like using vibes that you insert. It’s a decent product though. Maybe it’ll work for someone else
Maria Angelica P.
winston salem, NC
Lovense Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting uploaded by Maria Angelica P.
this is the improved version of lush 1, its antenna is more resistant the same as all the material of the toy and it is a little smaller for greater comfort, its vibrations are much stronger, the virtual interface is much better.Lovense Lush 2 More Powerful Longer Lasting