LOVEMORE Loofah & Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask Sheet 5pc uploaded by Tess S.

BY LOVEMORE

LOVEMORE Loofah & Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask Sheet 5pc see more...

Buy on YesStyl...
evie G.
olympia, WA
Great fit, very hydrating, and very soothing on my slightly over-exfoliated skin! I like the light cucumber-y smell. I can imagine this being a very refreshing mask for summer. I'm having a fantasy about forgetting my SPF step on a hot summer day and getting a slight sunburn (my Asian Beauty nightmare!!!), and coming home to an air conditioned house and an Loofah & Aloe sheet mask from Lovemore and some chilled rosewater lemonade.  Sounds pretty dreamy to me!
Tess S.
Rottne
My thoughts on Lovemore Loofah and Aloe Vera Hydrating Mask SheetThis is the first time I ever tried any product from Lovemore. This is not a Korean brand (it’s from Taiwan). This mask is supposed to be hydrating and alleviating blemishes and that is exactly the reason I chose to use this mask today. My skin has been acting up and I normally don’t get any acne and I am not sure if it is hormonal or if it is the cleanser I recently tried out. The smell of the mask is fresh and I do smell the aloe vera in it and it is simply a nice smell that isn’t too strong. The essence is watery but not too liquid to be able to stand up whilst using it. I do prefer to lay down when masking since I find it easier and it gives me an opportunity to relax😊 There is some essence left in the packaging when removing the mask, don’t throw that away, instead use it all over your body and give it some love as well. The sheet itself is made of silk which makes it really lovely to use. And it is thinner then many other sheet masks. The mask is packaged in a double layer, first one plastic sheet and then a blue sheet, but it is still easy to unfold and to apply. The fitting of the masks is really great. I usually have problems with the eye area. I have large eyes and usually the openings for the eyes are a little small. But this was really great fitting even around the eyes. It lasted me the whole 20 minutes without drying and I could have had it on for longer. This mask was supposed to be intensely hydrating, and I do feel that it isn’t at all. A few minutes after removing the mask it has fully absorbed into my skin, but my skin feels really dry and in need of moisture
Alex L.
This is a very light mask that is great for the summer. I love using it as it has a light fresh scent to it and it is such a thin mask. It makes my skin feel moisturized without feeling like it's weighed down by products. I always find myself reaching for it when I feel like using a light moisturizing mask.