BY LOVEMORE

Buy on YesStyl...
evie G.
Olympia, WA
This mask was just OK. It smelled really strongly of stale wine which is kind of annoying because I have four years sober. Weirdly, the strong sake hangover smell of my Kikumasamune High Moist lotion doesn't bother me! This mask just smells like a rough night out. Anyway, I love the fit of all Lovemore masks... but I didn't see any noticeable difference in my skin after using two of these, two days in a row. Definitely didn't improve my skin enough to justify purchasing more and sitting through the aroma of a wine-drunk night of baaaaad decisions.
Alex L.
I really like this mask as it makes my skin feel so soft afterwards. It is very thin mask as it is a silk mask and adheres to the skin very well. It has this saline solution scent to it instead of any wine scents. I was told this is a dupe for the SK II masks so this is a cheap alternative that does moisturize and softens your skin.