Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce

by Sarah Jessica Parker

Brand New Authentic Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray Lovely Perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely is the latest from coty, a sarah jessica parker fragrance for women, this gorgeous perfume is a beautiful blend of mandarin, rosewood, lavender, apple martini and bergamot . The heart is of orchid, patchouli and finishes off to cedar, white amber, woods and musk.

For Women; 100% Authentic & Original

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce!
Dr. I.
Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce uploaded by Dr. I.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is an excellent everyday fragrance - I use it as my work scent. Elegant, yet light. Modern, yet charming. Discrete, yet not overpowering. I read reviews that state that it is very similar to Narciso Rodriguez For Her, but much more affordable. Lasts all day! “Top notes are Lavender, Martini, Bergamot, Mandarin Orange and Palisander Rosewood; middle notes are Patchouli, Orchid and Narcissus; base notes are Musk, Woodsy Notes, Cedar and White Amber.”Lovely Sarah Jessica Parker Eau De Parfum Spray, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Jacqueline V.
Massachusetts
I just love that perfume. That is on my Top10 for sure. Lovely SJP is gorgeous, sweet, and fresh. I usually do not care if is day or night, winter or summer. That perfume is absolutely incredible. I can not stop using that. I am in love with Lovely.
Sophie K.
Baltimore, MD
ugh...nope. sorry. this really just smells like baby powder. i'm not detecting any other notes, and i really do love a good powdery perfume, but it needs to have SOMETHING else with it. this just smells old, and not at all in a good way. i tested this from a rollerball but won't repurchase and honestly, i'll probably give the rollerball to my mom.

Looking for your answer?