MakeupPerfume & CologneSarah Jessica Parker
Lovely Perfume By Gift Set - 34 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 8 oz Body Mist

by Sarah Jessica Parker

Lovely Perfume by Sarah Jessica Parker, Lovely is the latest from coty, a sarah jessica parker fragrance for women, this gorgeous perfume is a beautiful blend of mandarin, rosewood, lavender, apple martini and bergamot. The heart is of orchid,...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lovely Perfume By Sarah Jessica Parker Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 8 oz Body Mist!
Judy D.
Sumrall
Lovely Perfume By Sarah Jessica Parker Gift Set - 3.4 oz Eau De Parfum Spray + 8 oz Body Mist uploaded by Judy D.
"LOVELY"...  I found this single bottle of mist by "Sarah Jessica Parker" at Kohls. There were no other bottles with it, so it is sold separately. Oh my how pretty she smells light, sweet very fragrant. What I like to do with body sprays ... is mists "my" bed sheets every other day.  It keeps them smelling fresh and more appealing. I been doing this since I was first married in the mid 70's. I plan to buy the perfume as soon as it comes back in stock. If you get a chance to check her out she is oh so LOVELY!!
courtney C.
Nice and light body spray for daily wear. I would wear this during the day as opposed to the night time because I personally like a heavier darker more sexy sultry scent for date night but this is a great alternative spray for the day time or brunch with friends!

Looking for your answer?