BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

• "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
Tammy L.
Elk Point, AB
I have purchased this perfume time and time again. The scent is a very pronounced floral with a hint of jasmine and spice. It lasts all day with just one application. I bought it at a perfume store in the mall. It is a bit more than drugstore perfume, but in the end it is worth the purchase! I have gotten many compliments on this scent.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Lovely by SJP is a nice scent to have for certain occasions. It does last a favorable amount of time, but you will need a spruce halfway through the day. The bottle is pretty and the scent is very floral with a spice to it. It takes a few minutes to really settle after spraying and it does tricks to your nose for a few minutes, but once it settles it really is a nice sophisticated fresh scent, but it does have that spice kick to it so it is a smell i would prefer during the after winter into spring seasons. or for certain occasions.
Shaina C.
Derry, NH
Great perfume to wear out on a date! It smells wonderful, I could definitely use this on a daily basis!
Patrick O.
Out of all her perfumes this is my least favorite. I mean its cute but its too floral for me. I love her Stash one the most.
Livvi D.
This perfume for SJP is so different from her other twom it's very floral and girly. Her other two are more musky and smokey and sweet all mixed into one. Which is not a bad thing.
Kristy S.
I did rate ten stars if I could!!! I have been using this as my everyday perfume for so long, I fell in love at first scent!!! Lol ovely is a very light, airy kinda perfume that doesn't over power ur scenses! The price makes it super affordable with a high price scent!!! I get so many compliments on this and it is one of the cheapest perfumes I have! I have been reccommmding this for almost ten years now and I will continue to till it's off the shelves!!!
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. wouldn't recommend. received this on accident from a company I promote and did not like it at all. literally nothing I can say that's good about this perfume. First smell, it reminded me of a cheap dollar general perfume. Very musky and after letting it dry it ended up just giving me an intense headache. won't be purchasing ever. Sarah Jessica Parker should stick to acting.
Jeniffer Lee C.
Bronx, NY
Its a mature scent. It's my mother's favorite. It's a floral/powdery scent. It's very light but noticeable. It's a daytime scent. You can wear this for work or a lunch date. If you're looking for something to put on during work, gym, or running errands this is it.
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I got the set of this perfume years ago, body wash, lotion, and perfume. Lets just say I still have it. You do not become obsessed with this perfume because it is such a typical perfume smell, and it also has an old lady scent to it. I like the packaging and I do not hate using it but I also do not love it. Would never purchase myself.
Mary A.
New Rochelle, NY
This perfume i saw this on the mall , I tried the tester and i love how smells good it is. It was long lasting ..
Amy I.
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good perfume?
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.
Lumy T.
Queens Village, NY
How strong is the scent
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Does it actually smell lovely?

back