BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Buy now on Kohl's
and get 3.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

• "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
angel t.
Bought this scent over sea's. I love this scent so much. I wear it daily and the scent stays all day long. In addition, this scent is a nice formal scent. Honestly, whenever I think of a woman's scent this is the kind of scent that comes to mind. Some may say that this scent smells like an "old lady". I disagree with that statement completely.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I have been using this stuff since college. It is a great light scent that works for all seasons. If you like a more floral soft scent this is for you. The price point is great especially since it is an older product. I can often find gift boxes if it at tjmaxx for around 20 bucks that has lotion, perfume, and a travel size bottle.
EverythingAasma S.
Gainesville, FL
This perfume is great stays for long . Didnt need to reuse it once sprayed. This product is like sacred for me as my mom love this perfume since shes very picky so her review is always confirmed . Also its price is quite affordable  SARAH JESSICA PARKER 10120851 LOVELY by SARAH JESSICA PARKER EDP SPRAY
Hannah K.
Louisville, KY
This is my all time favorite scent. It lasts on me personally while others fade away throughout the day. It is very hard to find though. I believe it has been discontinued-- but someone correct me if I am wrong! I would love to be able to purchase this wherever most fragrances are sold.
Sara A.
Lake Villa, IL
My absolute favorite perfume. My mom gave this to me a few years ago and I rarely use it because I wanted to save it but I started wearing it again and my best friend recognized the scent from 2 years ago to a certain date. He loves the smell too.
Sylvia O.
Provo, UT
I kove the smell of Patchouli perfumes and this one smells pretty amazing its at a fair price would i recommend it to my friends i would but alot of them dont like the Patchouli smell but i love the incense smell or the hippy smell
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
This has long been one of my favorite scents. I always get compliments when I wear it. Perfect for casual everyday wear. I also have the body mist which is equally as good, just doesn't last as long.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Lovely by SJP is a nice scent to have for certain occasions. It does last a favorable amount of time, but you will need a spruce halfway through the day. The bottle is pretty and the scent is very floral with a spice to it. It takes a few minutes to really settle after spraying and it does tricks to your nose for a few minutes, but once it settles it really is a nice sophisticated fresh scent, but it does have that spice kick to it so it is a smell i would prefer during the after winter into spring seasons. or for certain occasions.
Wendy C.
***My original review**
YUCK!!! It reminds me of a old lady perfume scent.Its just too nauseating due to the pepper and gave my husband a bad headache when I wore it....I would never buy this,thank god for samples!

**Updated review 2-18-15**
Ok so my mom got some samples over the weekend & gave them to me & this was one of them....I gave it another try a few days ago & While its definitely not a favorite I can tolerate it better when its applied lightly..the pepper note is too much for my liking...if it wasn't for the pepper it would be better imo
Tatiana S.
Lake Elsinore , CA
I would give it 10 stars if I could. Best of the best. My favorite fragrance: unique, unparalleled, one of a kind. In a world that mostly smells like DKNY, Chanel and Dior, it's like a breath of fresh air. Bold, sexy, chic. People often ask me what fragrance I'm wearing and are surprised to know Sarah Jessica Parker launched it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to stand out from the crowd.
Amy I.
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good perfume?
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.
Lumy T.
Queens Village, NY
How strong is the scent
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Does it actually smell lovely?

back