25 colors available

BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
Wendy C.
Wendy C.
***My original review**
YUCK!!! It reminds me of a old lady perfume scent.Its just too nauseating due to the pepper and gave my husband a bad headache when I wore it....I would never buy this,thank god for samples!

**Updated review 2-18-15**
Ok so my mom got some samples over the weekend & gave them to me & this was one of them....I gave it another try a few days ago & While its definitely not a favorite I can tolerate it better when its applied lightly..the pepper note is too much for my liking...if it wasn't for the pepper it would be better imo
Kaylan A.
Kaylan A.
Naples, FL
Lovely by SJP is a nice scent to have for certain occasions. It does last a favorable amount of time, but you will need a spruce halfway through the day. The bottle is pretty and the scent is very floral with a spice to it. It takes a few minutes to really settle after spraying and it does tricks to your nose for a few minutes, but once it settles it really is a nice sophisticated fresh scent, but it does have that spice kick to it so it is a smell i would prefer during the after winter into spring seasons. or for certain occasions.
Heather T.
Heather T.
It smells like your standard perfume smell nothing special, reminds me a little of older ladies. I feel like this would be a great scent for a professional atmosphere or an older woman (30's) as a girl still in college I feel like this scent doesn't really do much for me. I feel like I just hugged my mom and her perfume latched on to me. I think there's better scents out there, when you smell this perfume it's kind of boring because you've smelt it a million times in other perfumes.
Tatiana S.
Tatiana S.
Paramount , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would give it 10 stars if I could. Best of the best. My favorite fragrance: unique, unparalleled, one of a kind. In a world that mostly smells like DKNY, Chanel and Dior, it's like a breath of fresh air. Bold, sexy, chic. People often ask me what fragrance I'm wearing and are surprised to know Sarah Jessica Parker launched it. I would definitely recommend it to everyone who wants to stand out from the crowd.
Ashley D.
Ashley D.
This perfume smelled awful on me. I got this as a part of my Ipsy bag so it was just a sample size. I put it on my wrist about 7 hours ago and I can still smell it, so it is long lasting. It has strong "old lady" vibes that just aren't working for me. Wouldn't recommend, definitely giving away the sample.
Kathleen F.
Kathleen F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this perfume. I was used to much more expensive perfumes I would only wear to special events do I love I found one that is inexpensive enough to wear whenever I want! As a side note: the bottle is really pretty and looks nice out.
glynis r.
glynis r.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't really like this smell. It is okay but not for me. I prefer sweet perfumes and this isn't sweet. It reminds me of what a high power business woman would wear to work. It smells very upper class to me and musky.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Omaha, NE
I like this perfume, it smells great and lasts all day! The cost is reasonable and it's become one of my go to perfumes ! This stuff is great, I suggest this to first time users.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
West Fargo, ND
I think it smells like old lady and reminds me of Calvin Klein eternity perfume. I was disappointed
Danielle Z.
Danielle Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The scent is okay its starting to smell better as i wear. The bottle is a decent size for price
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.
Amy I.
Amy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Ana Carolina A.
How strong is the scent
McCall V.
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Does it actually smell lovely?