BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

• "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
Kristy S.
I did rate ten stars if I could!!! I have been using this as my everyday perfume for so long, I fell in love at first scent!!! Lol ovely is a very light, airy kinda perfume that doesn't over power ur scenses! The price makes it super affordable with a high price scent!!! I get so many compliments on this and it is one of the cheapest perfumes I have! I have been reccommmding this for almost ten years now and I will continue to till it's off the shelves!!!
Livvi D.
This perfume for SJP is so different from her other twom it's very floral and girly. Her other two are more musky and smokey and sweet all mixed into one. Which is not a bad thing.
hannah b.
statesville, NC
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. wouldn't recommend. received this on accident from a company I promote and did not like it at all. literally nothing I can say that's good about this perfume. First smell, it reminded me of a cheap dollar general perfume. Very musky and after letting it dry it ended up just giving me an intense headache. won't be purchasing ever. Sarah Jessica Parker should stick to acting.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is one of my favorite scents. it's literally lovely. It's powerful but not overpowering. It doesnt enter the room before you do, and by the end of the day it subsides to a soft skin scent. And I feel like it's a true anytime fragrance. I have worn this for years and still enjoy it!
Kasey C.
Las cruces, NM
This is my daily perfume and I love it! Cute bottle, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and always easy to find in stores. Great price compared to some of the competitors. I highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Amanda S.
I got this perfume in one of my subscription boxes (either ipsy or Birchbox I can't remember) I love it! It's a perfect feminine blend of scents and lasts all day! I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Kelly A.
Olive Branch, MS
This has long been one of my favorite scents. I always get compliments when I wear it. Perfect for casual everyday wear. I also have the body mist which is equally as good, just doesn't last as long.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
"Smell test" this before you buy it.  If you pay close attention, you'll notice how easily you can smell it. That's how powerful it is when it's just inside the bottle.  When you actually spray it on you, it's like 10x as strong.  It's not really an airy/fruity/flowery, it's almost sweet smelling, but there's an underlying musky type scent that overpowers it.  I wore this one day and within 15 minutes of wearing it, I got a headache that lasted me all day.  I honestly wanted to throw up.  I've even tried the "Spray, then run into it" trick just because I hate seeing it go to waste, but even then the scent was too strong. That's my last time trying to work with this one.  I love you Sarah Jessica, but this perfume is a thumbs down for me.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
I really enjoy this perfume! It is not a go-to as I feel the scent is too strong and "motherly", hence the 3 stars. But, it is the perfume I typically pull out for evenings out and special events. The scent is strong, but I do not feel like it is overpowering. With less product used, and put on about 30 minutes before leaving the house, its aroma is perfect for a night out. I would not recommend it to anyone my age; however, I have gotten plenty of compliments on it!
April G.
This is my signature scent. It's unique, light, feminine, and perfectly long lasting. I've been wearing this since high school (eek!). Lovely brings the scent of nostalgia, happy thoughts, sunny days, and being in love. It's light but not fruity - musky but not vanilla-y - long lasting but not heavy. It almost has the scent of fresh notebook paper, but sweeter. It's strangely complex and totally unique. It doesn't smell like anything else, which is part of why I love it so much. I have repurchased and will continue to do so for many years to come.
Amy I.
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good perfume?
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.
Lumy T.
Queens Village, NY
How strong is the scent
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Does it actually smell lovely?