BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

• "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
Kristy S.
I did rate ten stars if I could!!! I have been using this as my everyday perfume for so long, I fell in love at first scent!!! Lol ovely is a very light, airy kinda perfume that doesn't over power ur scenses! The price makes it super affordable with a high price scent!!! I get so many compliments on this and it is one of the cheapest perfumes I have! I have been reccommmding this for almost ten years now and I will continue to till it's off the shelves!!!
Natalie S.
Cicero
MY SIGNATURE SCENT! It smells striking and unique... I can’t stop breathing it in because it’s so intoxicating. It’s somehow both cool and fresh and warm and homey at the same time. It’s a complicated, sophisticated scent, but I think any age can wear it. It’s feminine, but the lavender and apple balance it out so it isn’t girly or sickly sweet. It’s subtle (not overpowering) yet so recognizable and not many perfumes can give me the feeling this one does. I think whether or not this will work for you will largely depend on how your skin wears musks. Luckily mine does magic with it! Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray
Jude M.
Bealeton
Lovely embodies its name. A classic white musk blended with a whiff of lavender, it's appropriate for everything, from a morning pick-me-up, to a bedtime perfume. It has good projection and staying power, even on my dry skin. You can get 50ml of it for under $25 at most any Marshalls/Winners/TJMaxx. If you like white musk, you have to have Lovely in your wardrobe. It's pretty hard to beat the value.
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. wouldn't recommend. received this on accident from a company I promote and did not like it at all. literally nothing I can say that's good about this perfume. First smell, it reminded me of a cheap dollar general perfume. Very musky and after letting it dry it ended up just giving me an intense headache. won't be purchasing ever. Sarah Jessica Parker should stick to acting.
Noelle M.
Palm Springs, CA
This is one of my favorite scents. it's literally lovely. It's powerful but not overpowering. It doesnt enter the room before you do, and by the end of the day it subsides to a soft skin scent. And I feel like it's a true anytime fragrance. I have worn this for years and still enjoy it!
Jayme B.
newport
I absolutely love the smell of this! It is light and lasts all day. I get so many compliments on what I’m wearing. It’s a beautiful, feminine smell. Light and not overpowering. I will always purchase this when I run low!
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
This is my daily perfume and I love it! Cute bottle, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and always easy to find in stores. Great price compared to some of the competitors. I highly recommend and will continue to buy.
Amanda S.
I got this perfume in one of my subscription boxes (either ipsy or Birchbox I can't remember) I love it! It's a perfect feminine blend of scents and lasts all day! I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
"Smell test" this before you buy it.  If you pay close attention, you'll notice how easily you can smell it. That's how powerful it is when it's just inside the bottle.  When you actually spray it on you, it's like 10x as strong.  It's not really an airy/fruity/flowery, it's almost sweet smelling, but there's an underlying musky type scent that overpowers it.  I wore this one day and within 15 minutes of wearing it, I got a headache that lasted me all day.  I honestly wanted to throw up.  I've even tried the "Spray, then run into it" trick just because I hate seeing it go to waste, but even then the scent was too strong. That's my last time trying to work with this one.  I love you Sarah Jessica, but this perfume is a thumbs down for me.
Najette A.
Hoffman Est, IL
I really enjoy this perfume! It is not a go-to as I feel the scent is too strong and "motherly", hence the 3 stars. But, it is the perfume I typically pull out for evenings out and special events. The scent is strong, but I do not feel like it is overpowering. With less product used, and put on about 30 minutes before leaving the house, its aroma is perfect for a night out. I would not recommend it to anyone my age; however, I have gotten plenty of compliments on it!
Amy I.
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
McCall V.
Nashville, TN
Does it actually smell lovely?
Lumy T.
Queens Village, NY
How strong is the scent
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
Is this a really good perfume?
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.