BY SARAH JESSICA PARKER

Suddenly, something lovely stirs in the air.  A timeless, ageless fragrance as lovely as the woman who created it. Blossom - with exotic patchouli.  The perfume of paper whites and creamy orchid. Seduce - with sensuous cedar.  White Amber.  Sultry Must and Woods linger Sparkle - with Fresh Mandarin, Bergamot and radiant rosewood rushing into lush lavender and crisp apply martini. see more...

Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "I had to stock up on this scent a few years ago because my younger sister liked it so much that she swiped it from me." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "I always get compliments on this perfume." in 2 reviews
  • "It's also very affordable!" in 2 reviews
  • "It's almost like it's a little bit sacred because it is THE SCENT my mom wears." in 1 review
hannah b.
Statesville, NC
Review for: Women'S 3.4-Ounce
ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE. wouldn't recommend. received this on accident from a company I promote and did not like it at all. literally nothing I can say that's good about this perfume. First smell, it reminded me of a cheap dollar general perfume. Very musky and after letting it dry it ended up just giving me an intense headache. won't be purchasing ever. Sarah Jessica Parker should stick to acting.
Kasey C.
Las Cruces, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my daily perfume and I love it! Cute bottle, sweet scent that isn't overpowering and always easy to find in stores. Great price compared to some of the competitors. I highly recommend and will continue to buy.
amanda s.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this perfume in one of my subscription boxes (either ipsy or Birchbox I can't remember) I love it! It's a perfect feminine blend of scents and lasts all day! I get compliments on it every time I wear it.
Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
"Smell test" this before you buy it.  If you pay close attention, you'll notice how easily you can smell it. That's how powerful it is when it's just inside the bottle.  When you actually spray it on you, it's like 10x as strong.  It's not really an airy/fruity/flowery, it's almost sweet smelling, but there's an underlying musky type scent that overpowers it.  I wore this one day and within 15 minutes of wearing it, I got a headache that lasted me all day.  I honestly wanted to throw up.  I've even tried the "Spray, then run into it" trick just because I hate seeing it go to waste, but even then the scent was too strong. That's my last time trying to work with this one.  I love you Sarah Jessica, but this perfume is a thumbs down for me.
Najette A.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz
I really enjoy this perfume! It is not a go-to as I feel the scent is too strong and "motherly", hence the 3 stars. But, it is the perfume I typically pull out for evenings out and special events. The scent is strong, but I do not feel like it is overpowering. With less product used, and put on about 30 minutes before leaving the house, its aroma is perfect for a night out. I would not recommend it to anyone my age; however, I have gotten plenty of compliments on it!
April G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my signature scent. It's unique, light, feminine, and perfectly long lasting. I've been wearing this since high school (eek!). Lovely brings the scent of nostalgia, happy thoughts, sunny days, and being in love. It's light but not fruity - musky but not vanilla-y - long lasting but not heavy. It almost has the scent of fresh notebook paper, but sweeter. It's strangely complex and totally unique. It doesn't smell like anything else, which is part of why I love it so much. I have repurchased and will continue to do so for many years to come.
Reanna P.
Montgomery, NY
Review for: Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4 fl oz
I got the set of this perfume years ago, body wash, lotion, and perfume. Lets just say I still have it. You do not become obsessed with this perfume because it is such a typical perfume smell, and it also has an old lady scent to it. I like the packaging and I do not hate using it but I also do not love it. Would never purchase myself.
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a mature scent. It's my mother's favorite. It's a floral/powdery scent. It's very light but noticeable. It's a daytime scent. You can wear this for work or a lunch date. If you're looking for something to put on during work, gym, or running errands this is it.
angel t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this scent over sea's. I love this scent so much. I wear it daily and the scent stays all day long. In addition, this scent is a nice formal scent. Honestly, whenever I think of a woman's scent this is the kind of scent that comes to mind. Some may say that this scent smells like an "old lady". I disagree with that statement completely.
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this stuff since college. It is a great light scent that works for all seasons. If you like a more floral soft scent this is for you. The price point is great especially since it is an older product. I can often find gift boxes if it at tjmaxx for around 20 bucks that has lotion, perfume, and a travel size bottle.
Amy I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this smell like? Considering buying it.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
What does this smell like? I've never seen it before.
Ana Carolina A.
Governador Valadares
McCall V.
Birmingham, AL
Does it actually smell lovely?
Ana Carolina A.