Home & GardenHome FragrancesCandlesByredo
Loveless Bougie Parfumee Scented Candle, 240g Byredo

Loveless Bougie Parfumee Scented Candle, 240g Byredo

by Byredo

Byredo Loveless Bougie Parfumee Scented Candle, 240g DetailsThis scent opens with adoxal and mandarin which brings a fresh touch to an exotic and dark scent consisting of petitgrain, wild tuberose, papyrus and black cedarwood. Burns for 60 hours. INGREDIENTS: Top: Adoxal, Mandarin Heart: Petitgrain, Wild Tuberose Base: Papyrus, Black Cedarwood 240gDesigner About Byredo Fragrances: Based in Stockholm, Sweden, Byredo was founded by painter-turned-creative-director Ben Gorham in 2006. Partnering with perfumers Olivia Giacobetti and Jerome Epinette, Gorham's scents are inspired by distinct places (such as Palermo, Italy), moments in time (think 1920s excess and avant-gardism), and works of art (for example, a photograph taken by Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin), as well as memories and personal experiences. Gorham-born in Sweden to a Canadian father and Indian mother, raised between Stockholm, Toronto, and New York-leverages his global background as a beauty industry 'outsider.' The Byredo difference? A preference for uncluttered notes and a dedication to quality craftsmanship. In addition to fragrances-perfumes, colognes, and roll-on oils-Byredo offerings include personal care items such as bar soaps, body creams, lotions, and travel cases, plus scented candles for the home.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Loveless Bougie Parfumee Scented Candle, 240g Byredo!
How would you rate this product?
Mira B.
sidi bel abbes
Vraiment j’adore 🥰 j’adore 😍 j’adore a l’infini, l’odeur, la douceur vraiment autre mondes
beauté D.
kouba alger
The candle leaves a beautiful smell in my room, I am a fan of these candles. I recommend! Odeure nice and romantic In addition the pot is pretty and his outfit is great.Il is soft and spreads well I want it <3 i recmmend but i loooooooove the candle
rahim Y.
algeria
wonderful wonderful wonderful.....The candle leaves a beautiful smell in my room, I am a fan of these candles. I recommend! Odeure pleasant and romantic In addition the pot is pretty and his outfit is great.Il is soft and spreads well I want it and I recommend

Looking for your answer?