BY LOVEFRESH

100% NATURAL CREAM DEODORANT THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!

This all-natural deodorant will keep you smelling fresh all day long, we promise! By using this wonderful deodorant you will feel comfortable that you are not putting any harsh chemicals under a very *vulnerable* part of your body. It really, really works.

SIZE: 3.6 oz.

Ingredients

Fair Trade Shea Butter, Coconut Oil*, Kaolin Clay, Sodium Bicarbonate (aluminum-free), Emulsifying Wax (coconut derived) and natural organic essential oils*. That's it.

Candice P.
Knoxville
Oh my goodness!! These are so cute!! I am obsessed with small, compact things! I want to try one of those so bad to see how they smell and if they "really, realty do work", like the description says. I've had problems beyond problems trying to find the right deodorant for me and my skin. One of the main differences I saw about THESE compared to other ones out there, that really stood out to me, is the Shea butter and Coconut oil that are in the ingredients. Mmm! Sounds SO soothing!!
Cristina J.
Las Vegas, NV
I thought the perfume smell was strong but that helped keep the sweat smell away. At least for the day. Works well and closest to the "normal " deodorants out there.
Kylie P.
Lagrange, GA
I love these deodorants so much .they are so very rest to use. I love them. I bought them online and loved them. They are very affordable they are a good amount at a low price .i would so recommend this to others I love them .
Marlana H.
Fort Ashby, WV
I love this product so much. Its like better than regular deodorants. It definitely met my expectations. I'd recommend buying this!!
lana g.
Bridge city
If you stink and like organics then this deodorant is the deodorant for you. It keeps the stink away while being natural.
Sadie M.
Milwaukee, WI
I ordered this online and loved it. I would highly recommend it. It's so much better then regular deodorant.
Nakshidil C.
Este desodorante aparte de tener una muy buena cobertura tiene un empaque tan lindo y un olor delicioso
Alexandra L.
I love it because it doesnt make my harpist itch like any other deodorant, i will hardly recommend
Qifaayat K.
Mississauga, ON
Absolutely love this product and any other product made by LoveFresh. Natural and freshly made ingredients. Doesn't have Aluminium so it's a major plus! Definitely would recommend
Tamy S.
Lanus Este, Buenos aires
I need this more product!! I love it' me parece espectacular! Y maravilloso ! Quisiera poder tener mas lo compre en amazon, es muy facil se usar
Dee L.
How do you apply the LOVEFRESH Natural Cream Deodorant?
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
These are so cute! Do they work as good as mainstream deodorants?
Michelle O.
Salt Lake City, UT
How well does this product really work and the cost of it I'm interested in this
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Will this deodorant hold up in the gym ?
Eileen Z.
How well does it work? Does it hold for the gym?