BY LOVE WITH FOOD

• I am really interested in getting this box. Do you think ...1 Answers
  • How much does the box cost? And are the items in the box ...1 Answers
  • I am curious how many purchased subscriptions as holiday ...1 Answers
Love with Food
  • "I tried one of these boxes because they were doing a promotion where you could get your first box free just pay shipping, so i figured there was nothing to lose!" in 23 reviews
  • "I just signed up so ive only had two shipments but so far I really like it affordable and healthy snacks every month and they have had some really good snacks most of them new to me which is so much fun plus pre mentioned below is there donation per box for one meal to a child in need which is amazing keep up the great work love with food " in 22 reviews
  • "Every box donates a meal to a hungry child, and I did find a few brands and things I liked, but overall it was not a good choice or me." in 22 reviews
  • "The NUMBER ONE thing I absolutely love about Love With Food is that for every snack box you get, you are donating a meal to feed a hungry child in the U.S." in 18 reviews
  • "Cute little subscription box with awesome snakes to try out i love it for my kids ad they love it to i just wish it had more variety " in 11 reviews
Taryn W.
Nelsonville, OH
I purchased a 3 month subscription of their gluten free box for my sister as a birthday gift last year. She's allergic to gluten and a college student. That meant a lot of trying to eat on the go and that's hard to do. Snacks are hard to find but getting easier. The subscription was perfect for her. She got to try out snacks before she bought them. The only reason I didnt give them a 5 is because she's also allergic to dairy and they dont have a dairy free subscription option.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Fun little subscription box if you’d like to try natural organic snacks. A lot of the snacks are vegan as well. Sometimes they send repeat products, but that’s my only beef with this box. You definitely get your money’s worth. Another awesome feature is that you can review the products in your box for points and each point is a dollar. You can use the points in their marketplace to purchase normal sizes or bulk of the snacks you love!
Carissa C.
Waddell , AZ
I love my subscription to this box. I am constantly on the go which can make it difficult to stay heath conscience. I just jump for joy when I receive this monthly box because I know it is filled with good for me snacks that I can grab one and go in my busy day. I love the added bonus of knowing that this company donates meals to hungry children for each box subscription.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
I am so obsessed with these boxes!  The idea that these are helping others while also feeding me is just awesome.  I like the mix of products and the healthy snacks.  Even my teenaged son loves digging into this with me. I love that we are being introduced to some small companies.  They also have monthly Twitter parties that are fun.  Even when my box seems a little light, I am impressed with the quality of the items. Great idea from start to finish.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Its a fun way to get introduced to smaller healthy lifestyle brands. Most of the time, I havent heard of any brands in my box. A little bit of savory and a couple sweet treats each month makes it fun to try new things. Find me on IG @readrea_ for a referral code and 1/2 off!
Amber M.
I think its great they donate meals to food banks.There service team responds to emails quickly meaning you don't have to wait 7 days or more for a reply.They have a live chat which is great cause you can talk directly to them.I do wish they provided tracking number on there shop items cause I like to know what day my stuff will arrive.The info cards in the boxes don't really tell you much about the products.The products in the boxes vary you never know what your going to get.So if you have food allergies you might want to read the ingredients on the items when you receive your box.Love with food does not offer any special service like removing items from boxes for people with food allergies.So if you have food allergies I would look into another subscription box that offers things for people with allergies.Its better to be safe than risk getting stuff your allergic to.For people who don't have food allergies I would suggest trying the 1 month plan using my discount code.Making your box less than $8.00!The reason I say to try the 1 month plan first is so you don't end up spending a lot of money on a service you may or may not like.If you don't like the service you can cancel before the 1st of the month and you'll no longer be charged.If you like the service you can just sit back and let your subscription auto renewal for every month.
Danielle R.
Pewaukee , WI
Love with Food subscription boxes are quality goodness! I look forward to my selection of snacks each month and it is priced very reasonably. I love that they offer healthier options for snacks and things I haven't tried before. They even donate a meal for each box you buy! Love love love!
Jennifer I.
Princeton Jct, NJ
I tried Love with Food when I could try it for free. I believe I just payed $2.00 for the shipping costs. I figured even if I hated it, I have bought energy bars that cost more than that! I received my box in May, which was the Mother's Day Breakfast in Bed box. I liked that the box centered around a theme. The packaging was adorable. It came in a red box with a card tucked inside which explained the food items. I received a gluten-free vegan cookie by Great Full, Cajun seasoning packets, Snapz brand freeze-dried tomatoes, a couple of hard candies, a baby jar of Bonne Maman strawberry preserves, a biscotti, a big bag of Mrs.Mays pumpkin crunch, and hand-drip coffee. It was a big array. Some were mini-samples and others a bigger offering. It was a really good value for $2.00. I got to try some things I really liked and sought out again on a trip to Whole Foods (the cookie, the biscotti, and the preserves). I was reluctant to commit to the full price $12.00. I miss the monthly surprises. Bonus: A portion of the money from each box purchased buys a meal for a hungry child. What other subscription boxes offer that?
Kaitlyn T.
Front Royal
I LOVE this product!!! I look forward to getting my box every month and it's always such a pleasant surprise! Knowing I'm getting snacks that are healthy for me and easy to grab and go while helping children who are hungry is so wonderful!
Janine K.
This little goody box comes packed with fun treats every month. The best part is that they are donating a meal to someone in need for every box you purchase, and sometimes two meals during holiday months! All the treats are from fun and interesting brands and tend to be healthy and natural most of the time. It is well worth the money for what you get and the fact that you are helping someone out as well. I will probably never cancel as long as this company keeps up what they have been doing. I've been a member for 9 months and have never been disappointed with what I've received. They take time to really pick out fun products and give you a great variety to try so if there is something you don;t care for there is enough other stuff in the box to make up for it(plus the donated meal is worth it alone). I would recommend this service to anyone who likes to try new foods and anyone who wants to help make the world a better place and give back. Subscriptions make a great gift as well, and at $12 a month(including shipping), it is very affordable.
Gladys A.
Do you like this?
Marie S.
Colfax, WI
Sounds like a cool idea - are most of the items received snack foods?
Taylor H.
Seneca, SC
I've seen mixed reviews on this products so I really just want real people, not people who work for them, to tell me that it's worth it. So is it worth it?
Vanessa G.
What was the last thing they sent you?
Kylee R.
Temecula , CA
What food subscription boxes would you recommend instead of this one? I signedup for this one and am still not100% sure if its worth the 10 bucks amonth.