Love Wellness The Killer

by Love Wellness

Different from anything you've tried before, The Killer (lol) by Love Wellness is made from a mineral found in sea water, working to quickly and effectively relieve oneself of pesky female infections, especially chronic ones that are resistant to other types of treatments. Hello, overnight miracle!

100% Medical Grade Pure Boric Acid, Gelatin (capsule, bovine).

I’m trying this for the first time, have you had any complications?
Will this effect birth control in any way?
Start your review of Love Wellness The Killer!
samantha C.
Miami Beach, FL
Love Wellness The Killer uploaded by samantha C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this product after the night i use it i already see it starts to help. It helps with the yeast and uti symptoms and prevents them. I also like to use this especially right after my period to freshen myself up.It’s very easy to get, you can order online or they have it at target, might not need the doctor visit/prescription. I always have this in my bathroom closet for a just in case, and I would recommend product to every girl.
Aliciana D.
Mount Vernon
Love Wellness The Killer uploaded by Aliciana D.
This product 100% works. I have used it multiple times and the product begins doing its job within two hours. Does cause some discharge as the box states, so wear a panty liner!
Morgan T.
Celina, TX
I’m obsessed with this product. I ran out of the killer and my probiotics one month and immediately remembered how much of a pain it is to get multiple yeast infections/BV. This stuff is the real deal and is great at preventing/spot treatment. The only thing I wish they would do differently is supply disposable applicators bc I don’t like having to use my fingers especially when things are already “off” down there.
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
I have a reoccurring bv, and I needed something to alleviate my symptoms until i a was able to see my dr. Within the day my symptoms were alleviated or minimized. The box recommends use in conjunction with prescribed treatment or spot treating when things are off. I was definitely skeptical, but I’m officially a convert. Only thing I wish is that it actually came with something to insert the capsules with. I went and bought other things from this brand
Jill B.
I LOVE this product. It’s great for after a period or after sex if you just want a little freshening up. I recommend using at night with a pad as it does cause some discharge.
Emme O.
Seattle, WA
These are great but I really really wish they game more detailed instructions about how far they need to be inserted. The internet says different things based on brand and I couldn’t find an exact answer with this brand at all. Besides that they work just feel like they need to specify
Danielle P.
Florence, KY
Love Wellness The Killer uploaded by Danielle P.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS POST WILL BE TMI (too much information). However I aim to be honest with everything I’ve tried. So with that said! My review on these are 5 stars all the way. Okay so 2 weeks ago, I had decided to change my soap to clean in my lady parts, sadly I ended up getting bacterial vaginitis which is usually from the change of soap, laundry detergent, etc. I just moved to Kentucky, and I don’t have medical insurance yet. I couldn’t go and see a doctor to get antibiotics for this. And, I wasn’t willing to pay for the prescription itself with my own money since I just moved here. Anyways, I’ve tried Love Wellness products before, Love Wellness Good To Glow (BTW MADE ME SKIN HEALTHY!) I did some research and came across their actual website that had nothing but 5 star reviews!! I decided to go with this and their Good Girl Probiotics. They say you want to use the Killer for 7 days, meaning no intimacy for 7 days while you’re on the treatment. Also you would wanna start it after your period. The thing with BV is when you have it it means the PH levels aren’t right so what these do is bring the PH levels back to normal. You DO NOT take these orally. The downfall on these is that yes, you will have discharge and it will spell like the capsules. But don’t hesitate they say the capsules dissolve within 5-10 minutes. Anyways, I took this for a week along with the Good girl Probiotics, wow, within 2 days MY BV WENT AWAY!!!! Now i just take the good girl probiotics daily just to keep my PH levels clean and normal. I highly suggest you take the time to read the review on their actual website or on Ulta.com! I couldn’t believe my eyes but i’m glad i tried them. Also the packaging has changed but it’s still the same thing! The new packaging is blue. Same formula, same everything!
Nadja B.
it helped with my ph balance. it was very easy to use, instructions were clear, and it came w an applicator. overall very easy and VERY worth it. i would definitely buy again because they are so effective.
Veronica F.
Purchased at: ULTA
THIS IS THE BESTTTTT!!! Getting a yeast infection or BV is already super annoying. But then being forced to go to the doctor every singleeee time made it so much more tedious. This works like a charm. Doesn’t hurt at all. But really really works. I 1000000% swear by this whole brand!! 🙌🏼
Kat R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
Love Wellness The Killer uploaded by Kat R.
I’m honestly super impressed with these! I had never tried a boric acid suppository before, but I’m so glad I did. These do everything they promise to, and in less time than I expected! I’ll definitely be purchasing again once I run out! Love Wellness The Killer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Wilmara V.
Boxborough, MA
il y a 9 mois
Taylor M. il y a 7 mois
I have been using for a short time for spot treatments and longer treatments. I have used over the counter, and prescription medication off and on for the last year and so far this has provided the most relief.