HealthWellnessLove Wellness
Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients

Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients

by Love Wellness

PERFECT - Get back on track after life's big moments ✓ . BOOST METABOLISM - Chemically stimulant-free metabolism booster that helps regulate the thyroid through ingredients from nature, like selenium, rather than turning to chemical stimulants that can be dangerous for your precious body. PRODUCT DETAILS - Gluten Free + Vegan . DIRECTIONS - 2 Capsules in the morning daily for best results . NOTICE - Before ordering, please make sure you are purchasing from the Seller "Love Wellness" to ensure you are getting legitimate products .

PERFECT - Get back on track after life's big moments ✓; BOOST METABOLISM - Chemically stimulant-free metabolism booster that helps regulate the thyroid through ingredients from nature, like selenium, rather than turning to chemical stimulants that can be dangerous for your precious body.; PRODUCT DETAILS - Gluten Free + Vegan; DIRECTIONS - 2 Capsules in the morning daily for best results; NOTICE - Before ordering, please make sure you are purchasing from the Seller "Love Wellness" to ensure you are getting legitimate products

How well does this work ?
Is it safe to take when you're on birth control??
Does this help you lose weight?
Start your review of Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients!
Michelle K.
Monterey Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients uploaded by Michelle K.
I love this product! I definitely feel that boost of energy that I get after taking it in the morning. I typically take one a day, sometimes two if I know I’ll need a bigger entertainment boost. I feel like I can take on any day! It gives my brain some fuel, similar to drinking coffee/tea but a more natural feeling. Now that I’m trying to get in some exercise into my daily routine, this pill has definitely helped.
Ellie R.
Plymouth, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients uploaded by Ellie R.
Taking Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients capsules paired with a well balanced diet and exercise has worked! I was hesitant to try this for it being so pricey, but using it consistently has worked for me. It has kind if a strange taste and smell, but it doesnt bother me when taking quickly with water.
ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients uploaded by ashley P.
I received that free product included with other products and they're came out nice packaging from brand name website that I found from Facebook suggestion. I really love that purshase and it's working perfect but only take it while morning to keeping energy up also have make sure to drinking a lot of water too! #beautyhaul #healthcare
Emily W.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Love Wellness Lean Queen - Boost Your Metabolism - Natural Ingredients uploaded by Emily W.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been losing weight with a calorie deficit along with these pills. So I don’t exactly know if they are working or doing anything helpful. I’ve heard good things about this brand, however I don’t think it is worth the price
katie J.
Madison, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
1,110 reviews
I have not tried this Love Wellness Lean Queen Boost Your Metabolism Natural Ingredients Supplement yet but would love to! I have heard so many great things about this product. I plan on buying this Love Wellness Lean Queen Boost Your Metabolism Natural Ingredients Supplement very soon. I can't wait to try it!
crystal L.
Woonsocket, RI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I have the Balanced body kit and these are true powerhouse ingredients. There vitamins do exactly what they say and gave me feeling g balanced, less bloat and less stress which deems highly effective in my opinion. Their subscriptions and customer service is amazing and they truly cater to each of their subscribers personal needs and always have great deals and new supplements happening.
Jennifer S.
Clarkston, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been taking a few supplements of Love wellness for a few months I take good girl.. (forgot the name), bye bye bloat, perfect condition vitamin and this which is now called metabolove.. I believe lol.. I love their supplements! Their bye bye bloat aides on menstrual issues and this supplement works for curbing appetite and boosts enhery naturally. I could tell my energy was up for awhile and I took it every morning. After awhile I did not feel the energy part but it does help make me not feel super hungry when I don't need to eat just because I'm bored. LoL their products are amazing they have everything!
Melissa E.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This supplements definitely helps my metabolism. I can go longer without the urge to be eating/snacking. The product are founded by Lo Bosworth and the ingredients in them are clean and safe. I would buy them again thats for sure
Lindsay N.
San Pedro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m hypothyroid. It’s miserable. I usually have to suck down caffeine first thing in the morning to stay moving. Until now. I am so grateful for this product. I have energy. I’m noticing a difference in my clothes.
Anna D.
Virginia Bch, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
NEW NAME: METABOLOVE I have been taking these daily now for about 2 weeks and I love them. Like it says on the bottle, you get a stimulant-free boost. I have found that these help me focus and get working or going, whole also helping with cravings. These are not to keep you from eating, by any means, but instead really think about what you’re going to have.