Love + Toast Stripes Lip Butter - green tea & Mint

by Love & Toast

Treat lips to a burst of juicy soothers made from the good stuff: natural & organic ingredients including super-smoothers Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil & Shea Butter plus healing Aloe Vera & Vitamin E. Leaves lips ripe for the kissing

Whats your favorite product by this company?
Start your review of Love + Toast Stripes Lip Butter - green tea & Mint!
Jacksonville, FL
This lip balm is amazing!!! Smells more like pine trees and herbs but it is a very pleasant earthy scent. Keeps my lips hydrated for so long that I barely have to re-apply it. I definitely recommend!
Grosse Pt Frm, MI
Review for: Ginger Fizz
Love and Toast is a great brand! I was introduced to it about a year ago, I love all their products and the body butter is amazing!
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Green Tea And Mint
This lip balm is great. It moistures and keeps lips hydrated. Not super expensive and easy to apply
Port isabel, TX
Review for: Green Tea And Mint
This smells amazing, it's also really really moisturizing I love it.also really cheap
Coachella, CA
Review for: Ginger Fizz
Would recommend to people with dry and cracked lips because it helps ALOT.!
Would recommend to people with dry and cracked lips because it helps ALOT.!
Review for: Ginger Fizz
Would recommend this to friends love and toast lip butter is very moisturizing on the lips and saves my dry cracked lips