BY LOVE & TOAST

Bathe your senses in the energizng, lush lather of Apricot Fruit - rich & refreshing without any residue. Sunny Honeysuckle clears away toxins, joined by the nourishing power of Bee Pollen to protect from dehydration. For a delightful lift that lingers long after your shower s end. Dive into a delicious, deep clean. As Always Paraben-free, never animal tested, no animal ingredients & no artificial colors. No Parabens No Phthalates No Petrolatum No Mineral Oil No Propylene Glycol No Retinol No Sulfates No Synthectic Color *Made with Love&Toasts own botanical fragrance blend with natural & essential oils. *All Glycerin Products are naturally derived. see more...

Jayme R.
I need to talk about the fragrance first.. I absolutely love the scent of the Dew Blossom it is definitely my favorite of the line. The Persimmon Plum is also really nice. This shower cream is really good at moisturizing and I find that the scent lingers for a little bit after my shower. My only complaint is about the bottle. While it is really nice to look at, I do have problems getting out product when it starts to run out. It is just too hard on my hands to keep trying to squeeze out the cream.
Nicole F.
Spokane, WA
So I just bought this shower cream at the Grocery Outlet for $1.99. After using it, I would seriously pay the regular price! This shower cream smells so delicate and yummy. It left my skin super soft and there are no parabens or SLS! It is AWESOME! The bottle is super cute, and I love the graphics and drawings. I am not sure if this company makes other products, but I am so impressed with this one, I am going to check them out!! A must try!
Amanda R.
Meriden, CT
Love this so light and refreshing got mine at big lots for a reasonable price I bought all they had and put them in gift baskets for friends and family a light scent that reminds you of summer very nourishing and feels great on the skin
Rita T.
Nice, non-drying body wash. The smell reminds me of Dr. Pepper... in a good way. I like the whimsical design and square packaging. Fits nicely in my shower caddy. I wish the brand was more popular and easy to find in stores.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
I enjoy that it is a shower creme which leaves me feeling moisturized. It gives me a clean feeling as well