love&toast by margo elena Smooth on our lovely balm and Pucker Up with the sweetest lip in town! Our potent pot of softening smoother is made form all that is good: natural & organic ingredients including Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil, Shea Butter, Aloe Vera, Vitamin E & Natural Flavor. Nice! Look Good. Do Good. 888.77.toast ;

What is your favorite flavor?
Start your review of Love & Toast Lip Balm!
Golden Valley
Love & Toast Lip Balm uploaded by Leonore P.
Review for: Cherry Lemonade
I keep my little pot of Love & Toast Lip balm in my night stand so if My lips need something luscious it is right there. I don’t know how they distilled it but the smell (and almost even flavor) of the balm is exactly like I would expect cherry lemonade to smell. The smell is so delightful and reminds me of summer. I know I’ll love using it in the middle of winter when I need some sunshine!
Austin, TX
I picked this lip Balm up at my local ulta. The little box it was packaged in caught my eye. It was so cute. That is ultimately the reason for purchase. The smell is wonderful and the Balm glides on smooth. It does soak in or wear off quicker then I hoped but I still like it.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Lemon Mint
This is a great lip balm. It smells amazing. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because I feel it could have more consistency to it. I prefer thicker longer lasting lip balms.
I am in totally with this product because i love vanilla smell flavor evrything which has vanilla i love it
Antigonish, NS