Love + Toast Bird w/ Flowers Lip Butter - Strawberry Fields

by Love & Toast

Treat lips to a burst of juicy smoothers made from the good stuff: natural and organic ingredients including super-smoothers Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Jojoba Oil and Shea Butter plus healing Aloe Vera and Vitamin E. Leaves lips ripe for the kissing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love + Toast Bird w/ Flowers Lip Butter - Strawberry Fields!
Philadelphia
This is my favorite chapstick. It’s so moisturizing that you don’t even have to use it as much as other brands. It leaves my lips soft for long after applying. I’ve been using it for about a year and will definitely buy it again.
Lafayette, LA
Purchased at: CVS
The only chap stick I use. Always keeps my lips looking moist, pretty, and lively. Smells amazing and even taste good lol. My man never complains when he kisses me when I have it on. I can only find and buy it from CVS, no one else carries them that I know of.
Rome, GA
I found this little gem at TJ Maxx. I am a chapstick/lip balm fiend, so I'm always looking for something along those lines. However, I am also a chapstick/lip balm snob. I prefer products with ingredients that are actually absorbed into the skin, making it softer and more supple, rather than products that just cover the lips and keep the air from getting to them (anything with petroleum is a no-no). This little darling fits the bill. It's made with all natural skin loving ingredients: Olive oil, beeswax, jojoba oil, aloe, cocoa butter, hemp seed oil, vitamin E, etc. It doesn't just cover the lips to "protect" them from the elements. It is absorbed into them to make them softer and lovelier. Not to mention that it is affordable and it smells delightful.
Tabernacle, NJ
I do not like this product at all. The scent and taste that you get when you apply it is so artificial that it nauseates me. It also leaves a greasy feel to the lips that is not appealing.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this it smell so good on my lips i don't use any other lipstick but this one its great and not so sticky