BY LOVE TO LOVE

10 Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Wipes for Sex Toys. Alcohol-Free. With extracted Aloe & Chamomile. Tested Under Dermatological control Cleansing wipes with antibacterial agent, alcohol free for cleaning sex toys and for use on all parts of the body.  Dermatologically tested, these wipes destroy all major impurities quickly. see more...

Kianna A.
Kianna A.
I think they work pretty well. I'm very particular about what I use on my toys and I would recommend these. I would suggest to use these over soap and water because some soaps can ruin your toys. Purchased at my local toy store for about $5
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Gets the job done. Smells good. And makes me feel refreshed after sex. I would def buy this product again.
Amberlin C.
Amberlin C.
Lynchburg, SC
I really liked this product because i felt clean after play this product was affordable and easy to use i recommend buying this product
Lyric S.
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Great for the price. The only complaint I have is certain lubes still stay on the toy even if you use there. I picked them up at my local Sex shop
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Always good to keep on hand, perfect for traveling with your toys! Makes clean up simple. I take them with me when I travel with my toys.
Vanessa A.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
De me enviarem agradecerei para conhecer os produtos e dizer o que axei dos msm ..
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Do these really work?
Desiree E.
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Is it better than just using soap and water?
Lisa B.
Does it truly work?
Theresa B.
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
In serious need of these things. Haven't tried this brand but I'd like to!