BY LOVE TO LOVE

10 Anti-Bacterial Cleaning Wipes for Sex Toys. Alcohol-Free. With extracted Aloe & Chamomile. Tested Under Dermatological control Cleansing wipes with antibacterial agent, alcohol free for cleaning sex toys and for use on all parts of the body.  Dermatologically tested, these wipes destroy all major impurities quickly. see more...

Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These wipes I thought worked great. I’ve purchased a few times online. The price is good. Easy to clean your bedroom toys with. I use after every use and they aren’t harmful to them. I would recommend.
Stephi P.
Portland
Love these. So much better than soap and water with the wear and tear on my toys. Picked them up at a sex store in SW Portland, called Spartacus I think. Reasonably priced as well!
Kianna A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I think they work pretty well. I'm very particular about what I use on my toys and I would recommend these. I would suggest to use these over soap and water because some soaps can ruin your toys. Purchased at my local toy store for about $5
Lyric S.
Hoopeston, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great for the price. The only complaint I have is certain lubes still stay on the toy even if you use there. I picked them up at my local Sex shop
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Always good to keep on hand, perfect for traveling with your toys! Makes clean up simple. I take them with me when I travel with my toys.
Amberlin C.
Lynchburg, SC
I really liked this product because i felt clean after play this product was affordable and easy to use i recommend buying this product
Meghan L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I usually only clean my sex toys about once a year since I have so many in my rotation but I do love this toy cleaner.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Gets the job done. Smells good. And makes me feel refreshed after sex. I would def buy this product again.
Vanessa A.
Rondonopolis , Mato Grosso , Brazil
De me enviarem agradecerei para conhecer os produtos e dizer o que axei dos msm ..
Melissa B.
Do these really work?
Desiree E.
Macomb, IL
Is it better than just using soap and water?
Theresa B.
Gorham, ME
In serious need of these things. Haven't tried this brand but I'd like to!
Stormie C.