Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs

Target gender: Unisex

Batteries required: No

Item model number: LTD101001GRL

Material Type: Cotton, Lycra

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs!
Purchased at: Target
Does your baby hate being swaddled? Are you looking to transition your LO out of traditional swaddles because you’re worried about rolling? Then buy this! Not only does your LO look adorable, but they’ll love being able to suck and explore their hands next to their mouth! This is the only swaddle like garment my LO ever liked so we got them in every size!
Chapin, SC
Purchased at: Target
When my daughter was a newborn she absolutely HATED being swaddled, but still wanted to feel snug/held. Love To Dream was a lifesaver! She fell asleep within minutes when we put her in these. She wouldn’t sleep unless she was in it. When she outgrew one we bought another. Would absolutely recommend!
Cupertino , CA
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
Our baby has hated having her arms swaddled down by her sides since the day after she was born. We tried regular swaddles and she’d scream. We put her in this and in a few weeks she was sleeping through the night. Now at 3 months old,we put this on her at night and she falls asleep on her own. We all LOVE this swaddle!!!
Kennesaw, GA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the only way my niece will sleep. It snuggles her up completely and is so perfect for her. We have a few sizes of this swaddle and it’s so affordable! Absolutely love and wish they would come out with even more colors!!!
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs uploaded by Serena S.
Purchased at: Amazon
Requires no though, so easy to use. Baby was comfy and slept more soundly. Lessened his startle reflex. He grew out of it much more quickly than I anticipated. Also, he looked so cute in it - like a little angel. He was rolling over pretty early and this came be used anymore once that starts happening. Re: pic of baby on his tummy. It was only for the photo. I always put him to sleep on his back but he fell asleep nursing and rolled into his belly. Snapped a photo before I flipped him over :-)