Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs

Target gender: Unisex

Batteries required: No

Item model number: LTD101001GRL

Material Type: Cotton, Lycra

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs!
Jorgina S.
watton
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs uploaded by Jorgina S.
Oh my goodness! This thing was amazing for my son. He had colic and slept rubbish. I reached out to a friend who went to the post office and sent me one her son had finished with that day. It was a god send and he used it until he fit in it no more 🤣🤣Helped with his sleeping like you wouldn't believe and meant I didn't have to try a do the swaddle wrap technique that I've never understood. This does it for you. A little sleep bag for you bundle of joy. Makes them feel safe and secure and they look so sweet!! 100% recommend and will use on my next!!!
Erin S.
Dallas, TX
If I could only choose 1 baby product it would be this. This instantly helped my daughter sleep after weeks of no other swaddles working. I will buy this for every baby shower I go to. Best money I’ve ever spent.
Heather M.
Ontario, CA
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs uploaded by Heather M.
Purchased at: Target
I love this swaddle!! It was my absolute favorite. It’s so soft and cozy and a breeze to get baby in an out of without any velcro!! I had such a hard time swaddling and this made it so much easier.
Samantha V.
Lancaster
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs uploaded by Samantha V.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
My daughter is very hit or miss with swaddles, she loves having her hands at her face and this allows her to have everything she wants! It’s extremely easy to use and makes late night diaper changes a breeze! It’s perfect for anyone who can’t swaddle or has a baby who prefers their arms up!
Ana O.
Tengo un primito que le gustaría estar en esa comodidad como el bebé de la foto, sin mas que duda una elección excelente y por lo que veo es muy recomendable, me gustaría que él la probara para checar ese potencial que te describe la marca y el producto.
Lauren T.
Olathe, KS
Love To Dream Swaddle Up Original- Gray- Large 18.7-24.3 lbs uploaded by Lauren T.
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
This swaddle is our newborns favorite! He lovesssss having his hands up. This swaddle offers a great amount of compression and is super easy to get on. The two way zipper makes middle of the night changes a breeze. Highly recommend
Alina M.
Everett, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a nice swaddle very soft and easy to use unfortunately my baby hates being swaddled so we only used it twice
Steffi M.
Tallmadge, OH
Purchased at: Target
Best swaddle ever! Both of my kids preferred to sleep with their arms up. They always broke free from the blanket when we would them. I like this brand even more because they have a great transition swaddle to use once your little one starts to roll over. Awesome product and definitely recommend if your little one isn’t sleeping well at night. It’s worth a try!
Brittney G.
Tempe, AZ
Purchased at: Amazon
If you are planning on swaddling your little one might I suggest the Love to Dream Swaddle Up. It allows for the baby's arms to be in their preferred position and enables them to self-soothe while containing the startle reflex. I just had an excellent night's sleep because of this lovely product!
Mariana F.
Purchased at: Target
AMAZING I used this with my second baby and honestly it made sleep training so easy no fuss or waking up in the middle of the night! I have about 6 of them and it’s definitely a MUST for any new expecting mom or anyone in need of some good sleeping baby!

Looking for your answer?