Love To Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 Original 1.0 TOG, Gray, Large, 18.5-24 lbs.

by Love To Dream

The Love to Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 is designed to transition your baby from swaddled sleeping to arms-free sleeping. Parents know that swaddling their newborns is important. Babies between two to three months grow fast, and when they are able to roll over or show signs that their startle reflex has diminished, they are ready to be transitioned from swaddling to arms-free sleeping. But this transition can sometimes be hard because babies may still have some startle reflex present and they are used to being swaddled. The Love to Dream team designed the Swaddle UP 50/50 – which is Stage 2 in Love to Dream’s 3 Stage Sleep System - to make this transition easy for both baby and parents. The Swaddle UP 50/50 shares the same features as the Swaddle UP Original, but with the added versatility of patented zip-off wings. The Swaddle UP 50/50 will gently transition your baby from sleeping snuggly swaddled towards having the independence of sleeping with his or her arms free. The zipper design makes it easy to go back to the original swaddle design if your baby is not ready to transition. Once your little one is comfortable with both wings removed, the Swaddle UP 50/50 can be used like a snug and comfy wearable blanket, but with baby still feeling swaddled. Since 2008, Love to Dream has been finding simple, yet genius solutions to everyday parenting and baby needs. Our desire was always to create products that looked great and more importantly provided a solution to a parenting challenge. The best news of all is that our products work! So everyone in the family will achieve a better night’s sleep. Functionality, usefulness and innovation are key for Love to Dream. It is vital that we offer products to parents (just like us) that will make their lives simpler and less stressful.

Transitional swaddle designed for babies 6-9 months, 18.5-24 lbs, up to 29.5 inches; Gently train your baby to move out of swaddling in a matter of days with the easy zip off wings. No messy unwrapping when transitioning to arms out.; Dual zipper for easy diaper changes without taking them out of the swaddle and no bothersome snaps, noisy Velcro closures or loose fabric.; All seams are sewn on the outside and all zippers are protected so there is nothing rough against baby's skin.; 93% Cotton, 7% Elastane

Target gender: Unisex

Item Weight: 5.6 ounces

Material Type: Latex Free, Phthalate Free, BPA Free, Lead Free

Item model number: 16-40301

Number of items: 1

Batteries required: No

How well does this swaddle work and does your baby like it?
Start your review of Love To Dream Swaddle UP 50/50 Original 1.0 TOG, Gray, Large, 18.5-24 lbs.!
Love this transition swaddle for my baby boy. Helps transition to an arms up position then the arm wings can be removed one at a time for an easy transition! Material is soft and I like that it has a double zipper so that nighttime diaper changes are easy without fully undressing.
Barnegat, NJ
Purchased at: Target
From the moment my daughter was born she absolutely hated being swaddled. Hated it! She was only comfortable sleeping while being held. Then I discovered this little gem. It was instant. I put her in, sipped it up and turned on her noise machine. Within 5 min she put herself to sleep. It’s breathable and retains its softness.
Kansas City
Purchased at: buybuy BABY
When my son was around a month old, we realized that he really liked to self-soothe by sucking on his hand, which our regular swaddles restricted. He got really frustrated and it was exhausting (as if we weren’t exhausted enough already). We bought him this Love to Dream swaddle at Buy Buy Baby out of desperation, because it allows the baby to suck on their hands. He LOVED it and so did we, the zipper is ridiculously easy and it is also just hilarious. It was so worth it, particularly because you can zip off the arms (one at a time) when you start to transition out of the swallow. Also, we laughed hysterically every time we zipped him into it.
Ennis
Favorite swaddle! My little one absolutely hated his arms down so we have been using the original Swaddle Up since the second week! Now that he's getting old and ready to transition out, this swaddle helps do so slowly! Love that it can used as a sleep sack after transition! Would definitely recommend!!