HealthFree People
Love This Cotton Henley Shirt

Love This Cotton Henley Shirt

by Free People

An ultimate cool-chick piece, this oversized cotton shirt from Free People drapes effortlessly over your shape and instantly elevates your look. Oversized fit. hits at thigh. Point collar. partial front button closures. One patch pocket with raw edge. Unlined. All cotton. Machine washable. Imported. Savings based on offering prices, not actual sales . Web ID: 6497985.

Oversized fit; hits at thigh; Point collar; partial front button closures; One patch pocket with raw edge; Unlined; All cotton; Machine washable; Imported

Web ID: 6497985

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love This Cotton Henley Shirt!
Kaitlin G.
Huntingtn Sta, NY
This is beautiful. Its lightweight and perfect to wear over a camisole and leggings. It's long enough to cover you and in the front you can tie it up. Its beautiful tucked in as well. This is just a must have item. It runs big. I'm 5'8 145lbs. Usually wear mediums in most brands, and I have this in a medium. I definitely could wear a size small. I like the oversized style so I have different ways to tie the front up.

Looking for your answer?