Love Tanya by Tanya Burr (Hardback) uploaded by Rachel M.

BY MICHAEL JOSEPH

Love, Tanya is the first book from YouTube sensation Tanya Burr. Hi everyone and welcome to Love, Tanya! This book is really close to my heart, because it's inspired by my journey to becoming confident and feeling happy about who I am. I wanted to write a book to share the things I've learnt with you - to reveal my top tips on fashion, beauty, love, friendship, YouTube. and loads more! Plus, there is room for you to list your own hopes and dreams alongside mine - so get creative and get involved! I'd love it if this book became a keepsake you can turn to whenever you need some guidance or a little pick me up. I hope you enjoy it! Love, Tanya. see more...

Haley W.
Haley W.
If you are a lover of Tanya Burr then you need this book. This is a great gift for teenage girls who just need some great tips on how to live a happy confident life, as well as some awesome recipes.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Love this book. Tanya put so much hard work into creating a book with so many stories of her childhood. Love reading stuff like that.
Zorana N.
Zorana N.
I love this book 'Tanya Bakes' . You don't have to be a fan of Tanya to want this book. All these recipes are written so that they are very easy to understand so that no matter what level you're on at baking, you will be able to understand what to do! It has a huge variety of foods such as brunch, desserts and healthy snacks to make for throughout the day! This book is a must have for any baking lovers out there!
Loved the images in the book. Such a lovely cooking book as well as some autobiographical details. Look forward to glancing at her new book! Not overly expensive, pretty average pricing. I would recommend to fans & keen cooks!
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Senneville, Quebec
I love this book, it's filled with great life stories, recipes and more. Tanya has such a great personality and you can feel it through the book! I can't wait to read more!
Shauna E.
Shauna E.
Grand Rapids, MB
Tanya Burr is my all time favorite YouTuber and she is the one who inspired me to start my own YouTube channel!1 When she first announced that she was writing this book, I was so excited for her! I was planning on buying it no matter what just to support her. When I received this book in the mail, I found it such a good read right from the start. It touches on everything from her personal life to her professional life, baking recipes to her struggles with anxiety. This book is so relatable to so many people which makes it the perfect gift for your girlfriends or sisters! Also, make sure to check out Tanya's second book; Tanya Bakes for loads of yummy recipes! She is currently working on writing her third book and I can't wait to read it!
Beth E.
Beth E.
England
Absolutely love this book! Covers everything from makeup and beauty to baking., whilst supporting one of my favourite YouTubers
Maya K.
Maya K.
So so helpful for everything- makeup, hair, clothes, skin, baking . Cost me £12.99 but definitely worth it! I love it x