BY VERA WANG

Hopelessly Romantic

You're sure to fall in love with Vera Wang Lovestruck Eau de Parfum. This modern, feminine fragrance instantly attracts with mouthwatering pink guava, mandarin and a delicate mix of tuberose and lotus blossom. Behind it all, precious woods and sheer musk envelope a passionate elegance.

• Modern, romantic scent
  • Notes of pink guava, mandarin, tuberose, lotus blossom, woods and sheer musk

The Vera Wang Fragrance collection is inspired by artistic, luxurious design and couture-like quality and style. The modern elegance for which creator Vera Wang is known comes to life in an exciting new way in this enticing bouquet of scents.

Especially Suited for: All skin types

Essential Elements: Vera Wang Lovestruck Eau de Parfum is an intoxicating fragrance that's perfect for everyday wear.

Weight: 3.4 oz

Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.

Katie B.
Gadsden, AL
My husband purchased Lovestruck for me after I smelled It in a magazine insert and I immediately HAD to have it. I do not like fragrances that seem overly floral or overly sweet and this is the perfect balance. It is not overly feminine and even has, for lack of a better description, a slightly "masculine" feel to it. Not that is smells like a men's cologne, it just isn't overly sweet or floral. I have received so many compliments on this. Almost very time I wear it I have someone come up to me and asks me what I'm wearing. Another major plus to this perfume is that the scent does not wear off throughout the day. It also seems to smell better and better throughout the day!
Michele L.
Surprise, AZ
I was browsing in a store one day and sprayed this on my shirt and I noticed several hours passed by and I could still smell it on me! I went back the next day and bought this! I get so many complements on the scent
Kendra O.
Bakersfield, CA
I was a little bit disappointed by this perfume. It does not seem to last very long, it's like it just disappears off of you after a couple hours and you have to reapply it .
Virginia O.
Pasadena, TX
This is one of my in fairy 1st Perfumes I bought myself that was pricey but I absolutely love in long lasting fresh scent would totally buy again if I had to
Ashley K.
Fargo, ND
This is my go to scent for when I want to feel sexy. It's a warmer scent but it lasts so long on clothing and skin. It's a strong scent but not too harsh.
anna g.
San Antonio, TX
Probably my favorite scent ever!!! I love this perfume so much its the perfect amount of sweetness. I just ran out and i am already missing it
Samantha V.
Wildomar , CA
I have been using this product for a couple days and I love the smell it give it's great it's small but it's good to carry in your purse
Rexanna J.
Idaho Falls, ID
Always love a good perfume. Definelty love the way it makes my pheramones pop. The packaging is beautiful. Just love it
Esmeralda P.
Fort Morgan
I’ve seen this product in a lot of magazines. I purchased it and it is absolutely amazing. I love it.
nicole g.
Ontario, CA
smells amazing. one of my all time favorites from Vera Wang. packaging and color is great!

Amazon