love street kolsch style blonde 1

by LOVE STREET

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of love street kolsch style blonde 1 !
Desirae C.
Mcallen, TX
I absolutely love this beer. Its definitely one of my go to's. It's perfect for the summer!! It's light and doesn't make you feel bloated.
Alyssa G.
Del Rio, TX
I've tried this beer several times and I always come back to it. It's a great light beer that has a smooth taste. I love the branding. This one is a good suer beer. I've tried a few others and I like this one the best. Recommend this beer.
Cait’s C.
Purchased at: Target
If you love blondes and craft, Texas beer, this is perfect! Light and full of flavor, this beer pairs well with most foods and any social environment.
Taylor C.
Mmmmmmm not too heavy and not too light. My favorite beer for sunny days and concerts in the evening. Plus the can looks awesome
Kaitlyn M.
This is a good light beer. Had to try it because it seems like every bar in Austin stocks it year-round. It's super drinkable and has high carbonation, with a light taste and a sour finish. It's a great happy medium for me and my boyfriend: he prefers a light beer while I could honestly go for cider anytime, and this light beer with a subtle citrus finish sits squarely in the middle. Apparently it doesn't live up to the Kölsch-style expectation for anything but the grassy notes but I like it for what it is. I could see this being a great summer beer, not too heavy and it's easy to drink a few cans/bottles!

Looking for your answer?