BeautySkinBath & BodyJackpot Candles
Love Potion Bath Bomb with Necklace Created with Swarovski Crystal Extra Large 10 oz Made in USA

by Jackpot Candles

Forget sprinkling those rose petals - smell all the roses in your personal tub with this delicately floral scented bath bomb. Have a romantic getaway and treat yourself to a date with skin-soothing ingredients that are handmade in the USA. Don't forget to look for your stylish surprise necklace surprise made with a Swarovksi crystal hiding inside!

Handmade in the USA; relaxing and therapeutic; 100 percent all natural essential oils, moisturizing shea butter and avocado oil; Ultra lush and fizzie bath bomb with jewelry necklace inside; Extra large 10 ounce bath bomb; the biggest available; Discover your surprise necklace created with Swarovski Crystals in jewelry bath bomb

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Potion Bath Bomb with Necklace Created with Swarovski Crystal Extra Large 10 oz. Made in USA!
Cristina L.
El Centro, CA
Love Potion Bath Bomb with Necklace Created with Swarovski Crystal Extra Large 10 oz. Made in USA uploaded by Cristina L.
I use this one brand of Bath bombs as a relaxation method. Those are part of my #metime and the jewelry that has inside is very pretty. Yes, I use two brands of bath bombs and I love both. Also their candles.
Ashley S.
Purchased at: Shoppers Drug Mart
This is a beautiful bath bomb in the necklaces so pretty I recommend this for bath time

Looking for your answer?