by Love Peace & The Planet

ECO AWESOME MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO 8.45 OZ

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LOVE PEACE & THE PLANET by Tigi - ECO AWESOME MOISTURIZING SHAMPOO 8.45 OZ - UNISEX!
Smelled weird and was too thick on my fine hair. Tigi products don't usually work well with my hair though. It's fairly moderate in price though which is nice. It didn't really do anything besides weigh my hair down unfortunately. I didn't like it.
Gates, NC
Awesome and leaves my hair feeling very clean and soft. One of my favorite shampoos and definitely worth the money.
Dark Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Wavy, Coarse
Saint Petersburg
It’s alright. Smells good thought. My skin tends to feel dry afterwards but it’s good if you sweat a lot
Fredericton , NB
Good price and overall decent product. Didn’t like the scenes and think there are better products at this price point