Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag

"Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag - Bold reds, unique metallic, sultry purple, charcoal and blacks! Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag includes limited edition shades that are perfect for the holiday season.OPI Nail Lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals, on-trend brights, and iconic classics in conventional and fashion-forward finishes. With the exclusive ProWide brush that ensures even, streak-free application, OPI Nail Lacquer consistently delivers the high-shine, fast-drying results that fashionable women and salon professionals expect.Includes:Nail Lacquer in Adam said ""It's New Year's, Eve"" ( 0.5 oz)Nail Lacquer in Wanna Wrap? (0.5 oz)Free Cosmetic Bag - Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag"

What colors do you get in this set ?
Matte or glossy?
Start your review of Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag!
Lexington, KY
Great product from a consistently great brand! This set is worth the price and would make a great gift/stocking stuffer! You can get this from most beauty supply stores so check your local salon!!
Lincolnwood , IL
I've never really tried this product it looks like something I would actually be interested in trying in the future though I usually get my nails done at a nail shop
Columbia, MO
Waayyyy to expensive for just two shades. Have gotten a few similar bags as presents for others but the price isn’t worth it. Great shades and application, but not worth draining your bank account for.
Lauderhill, FL
Cutest little pack. First OPI is my favorite nail polish of all time. Is durable, is healthy for your nails and the variety of colors is very diverse. Your creativity can really go out of the box with this products
Warminster, PA
I got this for my sister because she does her nails all the time and it is literally her go to. Even for my nieces they love it. And it was reasonably priced so I’d buy again with different colors.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me feel refreshed and my nails look picture perfect throughout the day. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my nails without it!
It’s okay.  The texture of your nail is really obvious through the polish. This polish is really pigmented, but it won’t give you any thickness to the nail like sally hansen miracle gel would. The price is good for the product. It’s easy to apply, dries fast, and you can get it pretty much anywhere!  Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag
Mountainside, NJ
I got this as a gift and I love it!!! The red color is seriously the best red ever!! It’s perfect and I will definitely buy it again in the future. The darker color is nice too and the cute little cosmetic bag is a bonus:)
Cottonwood
Love the Opi xoxo collection. The colors are very rich, good coverage, don't chip easy, long lasting. They have the best assortment of the most beautiful colors.
Edmond, OK
Out of all the products I've used over the years, this by far is my favorite one! It feels great and the quality is amazing. If you're looking for a go to everyday product , this is the one! Affordable and easy to find!