Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag

"Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag - Bold reds, unique metallic, sultry purple, charcoal and blacks! Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag includes limited edition shades that are perfect for the holiday season.OPI Nail Lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals, on-trend brights, and iconic classics in conventional and fashion-forward finishes. With the exclusive ProWide brush that ensures even, streak-free application, OPI Nail Lacquer consistently delivers the high-shine, fast-drying results that fashionable women and salon professionals expect.Includes:Nail Lacquer in Adam said ""It's New Year's, Eve"" ( 0.5 oz)Nail Lacquer in Wanna Wrap? (0.5 oz)Free Cosmetic Bag - Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag"

What colors do you get in this set ?
Matte or glossy?
Start your review of Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag!
Hammond
Opi is the most professional nail product you can buy with out going to a salon.Most of there products are top quality.
This product is really great. I use this product a lot. I have shared this product with my friends and they like it to.
1,090 reviews
I love OPI nail colors as they provide the best finish! I have people always providing me compliments on my nails !
Brooksville, FL
1,595 reviews
I️ think this nail polish is great. It last a long time and the colors are amazing you can buy it anywhere
Love this OPI bag collection as a gift for birthdays or Christmas! A must buy for any nail polish lover!
Wadena
I hear great things about this.have not tried it yet still looking for it.cant wait to try it all.😌😌😌
1,149 reviews
Love this brand and this product! I’ve added it to my nail care collection and I’m so happy I did!!
santiago República Dominicana
siempre me han llamado la atension los smaltes y este realmente es bueno, tiene una textura suave y es durardero, yo por lo general me pinto las uñas una vez hasta por semana ahhaha pero es recomendable
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
I’m obsessed with OPI. Without a doubt, my favourite polish as it’s long lasting and pigmented colour that is beautiful. So many beautiful colours to choose from and this Christmas package is the perfect present.