Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag

"Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag - Bold reds, unique metallic, sultry purple, charcoal and blacks! Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag includes limited edition shades that are perfect for the holiday season.OPI Nail Lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals, on-trend brights, and iconic classics in conventional and fashion-forward finishes. With the exclusive ProWide brush that ensures even, streak-free application, OPI Nail Lacquer consistently delivers the high-shine, fast-drying results that fashionable women and salon professionals expect.Includes:Nail Lacquer in Adam said ""It's New Year's, Eve"" ( 0.5 oz)Nail Lacquer in Wanna Wrap? (0.5 oz)Free Cosmetic Bag - Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag"

What colors do you get in this set ?
Matte or glossy?
Start your review of Love OPI XOXO Nail Lacquer Duo w/ Cosmetic Bag!
Beaverton, OR
The best gift set for this holiday season. Red for Christmas and any gatherings, and a classic black for every day. Lasts a very long time and smells great too!
Portland, OR
I love all the colors I want this set and the big set. The colors are wonderful for winter all year round . I would tell everyone to get this set.
Schererville, IN
OPI is the best nail polish I’ve ever used! They always have so many colors and the quality is wonderful! No chipping and lasts over a full week!
It goes on smooth and even. I love how pigmented the colors are too. If you are looking for a good quality nail polish, OPI is for you.
Bish I’ve been using OPI nail polish before it became cool in middle school. Most recognizable brand. Would always tell people to use.
Victoria, TX
So beautiful gave it as a gift and to a friend she couldn't stop thanking me and posting pictures lol .. Great brand and a great price
American Fork
Love this set and perfect duo for the sassy nails you desire! I usually use the red as my accent color to really make them pop
Bloomfield, NJ
Love the colors long lasting. Perfect for the Christmas Holiday. The glitter bag is an added bonus will work perfectly for NYE.
Joplin, MO
OPI is the best nail polish brand in my opinion. These colors are incredible and long kasting. AND they included a cute bag,
The OPI nail polish is the best, as usual, but the bag it came with is so cheap and flimsy, i’ll probably throw it away.