BY OPI

Love OPI XOXO Infinite Shine Long-Wear Lacquer Collection - Bold redsunique metallicsultry purple, charcoal and blacks! Love OPI XOXO Infinite Shine Long-Wear Lacquer Collection includes limited edition shades that are perfect for the holiday season.OPI Nail Lacquer sets the bar for performance and fashion with over 200 trend-setting shades, each one as distinct and individual as the most-talked-about shade names in the industry. Their vast color range includes dreamy sheers, versatile neutrals, on-trend brights, and iconic classics in conventional and fashion-forward finishes. With the exclusive ProWide brush that ensures even, streak-free application, OPI Nail Lacquer consistently delivers the high-shine, fast-drying results that fashionable women and salon professionals expect. - Love OPI XOXO Infinite Shine Long-Wear Lacquer Collection

Kim J.
Review for: Top the Package With A Beau (gray) more...
I have always loved OPI nail color but the Infinite Shine line is the bomb!! It goes on super smooth and wears for a long time. I can typically get 5-7 days easily without chips and I’m tough on my nails. I do always use the top and base coat that matches as this really seals the deal.
Robin D.
Newburyport, MA
this color is everything holiday!! will be a staple in my winter nail color collection! OPI is my go to brand whether it's gel or regular and both do not chip what so ever! strongest nail polished I've used. but seriously get this red color, you won't be disappointed!
kai f.
Review for: Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (creamy nude) more...
The opi shine collection is the best nail polish I’ve ever used. The shine is absolutely gorgeous and it lasts. Annddds if you use an opi top coat it literally just shimmers. I love it. The colors are so vibrant and pretty and is recommended this over any other kind
Lyndsey G.
Lake Park , GA
Review for: Ornament To Be Together (silver) more...
I absolutely love this ! It has the perfect amount of glimmer without being too much . I keep my nails fairly short as I work in surgery . When I’m not working I like to wear something light and this is perfect ! It holds up well, I never have problems with it flaking off !
Jessica F.
Decherd, TN
This polish is extremely beautiful on the nail. It has the perfect shine to it. They have multiple shades in this collection, and I think they're all very pretty. It applies easily, last long, dries quickly, and has a good applicator brush.
Alma S.
Review for: Don't Bossa Nova Me Around (creamy nude), Feel the Chemis-Tree (shimmering purple), Other more...
I️ really like the color variation when it comes to this brand. I️t has been about a year since I️ started purchasing this brand! I️ really like that it doesn’t chip easily like other brands.
Nadia T.
Bonner Spgs, KS
Long lasting polish, gloss on the nail, does take a little longer to dry but it you get a quick drying top coat it shouldn’t be a problem. Polish stays on well does chip or crack!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this all the time. I think OPI has unparalleled color selection. Maybe Essie can compete. It lasts about a couple days on me without chipping at the tips. This saves more money than getting your nails done. The Infinite shine collection does not last very long so I would save your money and just go with this. I like the infinite shine top coat!
Cinthya G.
Milwaukee, WI
This is one of my top three favorite nail polish brands. I love that it is long lasting and easy to apply. I have many diffrent styles and colors from this brand as well.
Liz H.
Galloway, OH
I just love this company as a brand!! They have sooo many colors and formulas! Regular polish, infinite shine, and gel! Plus so many top coats and protective base coats!
Awash W.
Muscat
What is your favorite color?
Elizabeth G.
Beverly Hills, FL
Where do you buy it?
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
How long does it stay on the nails?
¿ que color te encanta usar ?