BY LOVE MY

★★★★★Reusable ,Comfortable and healthier.Made of soft and absorbent micro-fiber in inner layer which captures moisture. Fold-up design,Tourism carrying.

❤ PERFECT LARGER SIZE - Size (Long -12" X Width (Excluding Wings) 2.55"); ❤ Perfect for light/ medium flow days & even some heavy days; ❤ Made of soft,naturally super absorbent Antibacterial Bamboo fiber for a stay dry feel; ❤ More Comfortable than Disposable Sanitary Pads. Easy to clip on most panties; ❤ Comes with wings that has snaps to ensure that mama's cloth stays,BREATHABLE PADS - made out of natural materials for the best feeling on your skin,These are the best absorbing pads available,Check out our other nursing and baby cloth diapers\\Antibacterial Bamboo fiber Mama Cloth/ breastfeeding pads/ Reusable, and Super Soft Bamboo nursing pads - All by (Love My)!

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Love My Antibacterial Bamboo fiber Mama Cloth/ Menstrual Pads/ Reusable/ Panty Liners - 6pcs pack!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?

back