BY NONE

Love Me Do/P.S. I Love You see more...

Buy on Walmart
MaryCaroline G.
MaryCaroline G.
St Petersburg, FL
Pop Culture Expert
One of my favorite Beatles albums. All the songs are upbeat, catchy, and will be stuck in your head all the time once you listen to them. Their vocals are amazing, and they all mesh perfectly together. I would highly recommend listening to this group!
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
How could you not love the beatles, to many classic songs to mention, you will not be disappointed . Great musical beats that will move your feet
Maria A.
Maria A.
Whittier, CA
Pop Culture Expert
Love do love da ! Love love love the Beatles again this is my favorite band ! Seriously can't get enough to of them!
Emma B.
Emma B.
Huntsville, AL
Love this song. I think The Beatles were one of the best bands to ever come from the U.K.
Phillip S.
Phillip S.
Durham, NC
Pop Culture Expert
The Beatles are the greatest band of all time. Their first 45 is amazing, and it's easy to see why these mop tops took the world by storm. Catchy and fun, these two songs will stay with your forever.
Evangeline J.
Evangeline J.
Pop Culture Expert
Another classic. I love listening to the beatles while I'm on a road trip or taking a walk. I grew up listening to the beatles as well because my dad was such a huge fan of this band. He would listen to them non stop.
Karen c.
Karen c.
Their music is the best. I always play the album in the car or on my way to school.
Maia T.
Maia T.
The Beatles!!!! Need I say more? They are at the heart of rock and roll and it is hard to find a group of men more talented, timeless and full of heart.
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Fair Oaks, CA
Pop Culture Expert
great for collectors. a must-have. early Beatles, there's nothing like it
they were so young.
Norine D.
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
Pop Culture Expert
I have loved the Beatles since I was in high school! I have an original Abbey Road album cover that I would never part with!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
I love this band so so much that i want to be the 1960s teenager. Would you join me?ūüėā
sharon h.
sharon h.
Lucedale , MS
Pop Culture Expert
How many people know them? I don't
Sharlene T.
Sharlene T.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Favorite song?
Robersy C.
Robersy C.
Es tu musica favorita????
VANNESSA j.