by Love Kills Slowly

This fragrance comes in a new gift set which contains 4 piece gift set - 3.4 oz eau de parfum spray, 3.0 oz body lotion, 3.0 oz shower gel, 0.25 oz eau de parfum mini. The product is for women.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Kills Slowly Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier for Women 4 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Shimmering Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray!
Glenwood, WV
Love this perfume! Smells amazing. The smell doesn't just fade away either right after using it. A couple squirts and you smell good all day!
Nesquehoning, PA
This scent is a necessity in my daily life. It smells like candy and pure femininity. Strangers tell me that I smell good.. it's amazing!!
Plano, TX
One of my favorite perfumes. I highly recommend buying this as a gift to someone younger or for yourself if you like light, fruity scents.
Brooklyn, NY
Its a good scent just not for me it was a bit too strong and it over powered me i would not buy it for myself again but would for a gift
Dexter, MI
I love nearly all of ed hardy's scents that they have. This is another one that I love. It smells great and a little goes a long way.
Cullman
This scent is incredible! It's flirty and floral with an edge! And "Love Kills Slowly"!? No statement has ever rang more true!!!
BALLSTON SPA, NY
Ed Hardys love kills slowly is my absolute favorite perfume. It smells amazing and I love thst it doesn't cost an arm and a leg.
Spring Lake, NC
I have to admit, this is actually one of my favorite fragrances! It has a feminine and sexy/romantic fragrance.
Erie, PA
People still wear this? How? It smells terrible and the hardy name attached is even worse

Looking for your answer?