by Love Kills Slowly

This fragrance comes in a new gift set which contains 4 piece gift set - 3.4 oz eau de parfum spray, 3.0 oz body lotion, 3.0 oz shower gel, 0.25 oz eau de parfum mini. The product is for women.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Love Kills Slowly Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier for Women 4 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Shimmering Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray!
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite perfume. I love the scent. It's not too strong. The Love kills shower gel is amazing as well. Smells wonderful after getting out of the shower. I love Ed hardy products! Love Kills Slowly Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier for Women 4 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Shimmering Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray
I’ve been using this scent for years and I’ve always received compliments on it. I’ve tried other scents and body mists, but this one is always my go to! Will always be my favorite, and it has become many of my friends favorite as well. It’s definitely the longest lasting scent I’ve ever used. Would recommend!
I have been wearing this for close to ten years now and it has become one of my signature scents. I love that it can go atleast 8 hrs without losing the scent entirely.
Alabama
This perfume smells really great. I also love the bottle it's in with all the tattoo pictures it looks very creative. This is just another one of my favorite perfumes to buy. The fragrance also last for a little bit would like it to last longer through the day but I still like to wear it because it just smells so great. I really haven't tried the other brands made by Ed Hardy but I think I might need to. I just might find another get smelling perfume. If anyone could suggest another perfume by Ed Hardy that would be awesome. I really haven't seen many perfume samples by Ed Hardy at all.
GONZALES, LA
Love Kills Slowly Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier for Women 4 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Shimmering Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Lacee L.
THIS IS MY ALL TIME FAVORITE PERFUME EVER! I've been using Ed hardy love kills slowly for at least ten years now. I wear this pretty much daily and always get compliments when I do. I normally buy the gift set that contains a body wash, a lotion, a full sized perfume and a travel sized perfume from stage for around $60. I would absolutely buy this again it smells AMAZING.
Definitely one of my favorite perfumes ever! I love the design of the bottle, it's so unique and colorful, and really stands out. The scent is amazing too, and is a very femininely musky. It is a more sophisticated scent and heavier than fruits and florals. I wear this for special occasions and when I want to make a statement. I would recommend this product, especially considering how affordable it is compared to higher end perfumes.
ME
I like love the smell of this perfume!! I remember every time I would go into the store and spray it on my way out, until I finally got it! I can't really describe the scent but the lotion that comes with it smells just as good! Actually, a little stronger lol but I would definitely recommend trying this. Its not very expensive either. I believe I got it around Christmas at CVS and so at that time everything was cheaper and in sets!
Philadelphia, PA
Love Kills Slowly Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier for Women 4 Piece Set Includes: 3.4 oz Eau de Parfum Spray + 3.0 oz Shimmering Body Lotion + 3.0 oz Shower Gel + 0.25 oz Eau de Toilette Spray uploaded by Gina B.
It's rare for me to find a perfume and stick with it over the years but ed hardys Love Kills Slowly has been one of them .it doesn't matter if it's summer or winter I can wear it and smell beautiful any season.I love the design and how travel friendly it is.
Anderson, IN
My all time favorite perfume. I receive so SO many compliments when wearing. This stuff lasts too, I'm good to go for the whole day with just a few sprays in the morning. Body wash is incredible as well, leaves skin smelling and feeling so good. Would highly recommend.
Hudson Falls, NY
This scent is one of my favorites. It’s a nice floral (not over powering) scent. I always get so many compliments when I wear it. I love when I get this gift set for Christmas. I don’t use the body wash because it is very drying, on my already dry skin.

Looking for your answer?