Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid

Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. Blended with Amazonian Murumuru and infused with the delicate scent of handpicked Bulgarian rose. Gluten free.

Are they really worthy?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Colorado Spgs, CO
Smells like a field of roses! The scent lasts a long time as well, made my house smell divine. I wouldn’t improve anything about it, it’s super effective, sudsy. I’d recommend to anybody and everybody.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
This smells really good and it cleans my dishes but not squeaky clean like my Dawn does. It is also more expensive. They should add some more grease fighters to this formula. Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid
San Diego, CA
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Anya I.
I am in love with the sense of it! As soon as I received it I tried it. My house smells very fresh and flowery :-) I love the fact that its vegan and dermatologist tested for no allergies. Perfect gift as well! I would highly recommend this product! Simply refreshing. Thank you Influenster for a gift!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Maylea R.
I received my free Love Home & Planet VoxBox from @Influenster and once the weekend hit (perfect timing cause I needed to clean my entire house), I started using the products immediately. One of the items in the box contained the Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid which I used on every dish you could think of sitting in the sink, pots, pans, plates, bowls, utensils, you name it. It worked beyond expectation on removing grease and food off the dishwear, and left the dishes as well as the sink smelling clean and luxurious. I didn't know a vegan and plant-based dish liquid would work as powerful as this does. The rose scent leaves your kitchen smelling fresh and floral like. Love Home & Planet has definitely gained a customer. #LHPTribe
Brooklyn
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Christina L.
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid && I definitely recommend that if you haven't tried it that you do! The size that I received for my complementary testing was so big && will last me at least a month, if not two! The lather of soap is a soft foam and leaves my hands feeling soft and clean, not dry like other products! I will definitely be buying this product, once my free bottle is gone!
Jersey City, NJ
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Monica Z.
I received this complimentary dish soap & it works pretty well. It gets grease out as well as Palmolive and is more gentle on my hands. I was worried my dishes (and subsequently my food) would have a lingering rose scent because it’s so strong when you’re cleaning, but it didn’t effect my food at all. I would totally purchase this item when I run out. The only call out I have is that it’s difficult to get the amount of soap I want out with the container it is in. When it’s full it’s a little clumsy to turn over and pour onto my sponge. I ended up pouring it into my pump bottle.
Pompton Lakes, NJ
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Janelle C.
I didn’t know what to expect with a plant based dish soap, but I am pleasantly surprised! It’s very effective at getting ALL of my dishes, utensils, and glassware sparkling clean! It also smells AMAZING and the packaging looks beautiful sitting next to my kitchen sink. Thank you so much Influenster, for introducing me to this brand and sending me these complimentary products! I love them!
Rocklin, CA
Usually plant based cleaners don’t tend to work as effectively as chemical ones but this one surprised me! It has a good lather that lasts, smells amazing (like fresh roses plus musk maybe? But really light) and is gentle enough for constant use while washing dishes. I even use it to wash my makeup brushes/sponges and it works better than Dawn to break down oil, dirt and makeup. It cleans them so quickly but doesn’t feel stripping and leaves them smelling so feminine. I love it! I received this product complimentary for testing purposes. Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid #lovehomeandplanet #skincare #plantbases
W Portsmouth, OH
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Annie B.
I gave found my new favorite Dish Soap! Not only is this one great for the environment and planet, but it cleaned my dishes so well, not a spot left on anything! Even pots and pans are no match for this formula! My absolute favorite part is the scent. My whole kitchen smelled of beautiful fresh roses after I added this detergent to the water. I'm so hooked!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Christian A.
First let me tell you how much I dislike doing dishes. Secondly I will tell you that using this product made that headache a little terrible. This product not only smells fantastic but it cleans like one tough machine. It is vegan and it's good for the environment. I really like this company I will continue buying this brand. I am very glad that I got to try this product I am almost all done with the big size they sent me. This product was given to me by @Influenster for testing purposes.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...