Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid

Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. Blended with Amazonian Murumuru and infused with the delicate scent of handpicked Bulgarian rose. Gluten free.

Are they really worthy?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Mckinney, TX
Literally love how much product you get with this! I think it should come with a pump because to grab this big bottle while doing dirty dishes could be hazardous! The smell is great and really cuts grease!
Sandia Park, NM
I love the smell! It does a good job and I’m happy that it isn’t full of chemicals. It’s plant based, alcohol free and dermatologist tested, so I don’t feel like I need to put on gloves to wash the dishes!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
upon opening this soap I realized it smelled AMAZING. beyond that, it works excellently and this is the first time I've tried any of Love Home and Planet products. and it definitely will not be the last.
Denver, CO
Great dish soap and absolutely love the smell!! The substance isn’t too thick and takes off grease very nicely from pans/pots. I love this product and wouldn’t definitely recommend others to purchase :)
Edinburg, TX
Love the smell but the bottle cap broke maybe rethink the way it’s designed to a push down action soap to reload easier. Hands are wet and the texture of bootle and label slips a bit but that’s ok
Holly, MI
Absolutely love the smell of this, which is a main key for me in picking dish soap. Does not smell “cheap” at all. Cleans the dishes well and does not dry out my hands. I will plan on buying more.
Avon, IN
This dish soap is UNREAL! It smells like a garden, cleans well, and left my hands feeling soft after washing dishes! A little bit goes a long way, so this bottle will last awhile which is a plus!
Edgewater, NJ
Smells so good! I love the extra large size and it gets really soapy in the sink. It left all my dishes clean. I don't have a dishwasher so this will no be my go-to soap. Great price too.
Baytown, TX
This stuff not only smells amazing ! But cleans amazing! I tried it on tough pans and it did the job ! I was surprised it worked so well!!! I would most deff. Recommend this product !
S Deerfield, MA
This bottle is super pretty! It looks nice on the counter, it’s a very very strong flowery scent, which isn’t my style, but if you love that floral smell you’ll love this!!!!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...