Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid

Our dish soap, packed with plant-based cleansers, effectively removes even stuck-on food residues and leaves your dishes squeaky-clean, plus it’s vegan and cruelty free. Blended with Amazonian Murumuru and infused with the delicate scent of handpicked Bulgarian rose. Gluten free.

Are they really worthy?
Start your review of Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid!
How would you rate this product?
Howell, NJ
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Patti |.
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Patti |.
The dish soap smells SO good, lathers decently but doesn’t do much for grease or really dirty dishes. I had to use so much of it that I would run out of this dish soap way too fast. It’s a bit pricier than my favorite dish soap and more than I’d like to spend on dish soap that I need to use so much of to clean dishes. I’ll stick with my current dish soap that I have used for years without 1 complaint.
Ferndale, MI
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Annie H.
I was shocked at how well this dish soap worked! It’s not as thick as my usual brand so I was a bit worried I would have to constantly re-apply the soap to my sponge. Nope! It was like my dirty dishes were enjoying a luxurious bubble bath. The soap does not leave any residue or streaks! My only issue is the scent. I’m not a fan of the Rose petal smell on my dishes. I’m used to a citrus scent. I would definitely buy this product and recommend it to others!
Fabius, NY
I'm in love with the scent of this, it lingers in the room for hours and it's perfect for spring and summer. I tried it on some dishes and thought it did a good job cleaning them, however, it didn't cut through grease as good as some other dish soaps that I have. I do like the ingredients in this, though and enjoy that it's gentle on your hands and doesn't leave them dry. I would consider purchasing this if it was at one of my local grocery stores, etc.!
Eugene, OR
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Brittany D.
The love home & planet dish soap is not only environmentally friendly and planet based, it smells amazing leaving a floral scent behind and leaves your hands feeling refreshed instead of dried out! I would absolutely recommend this for any home and especially for those who want eco friendly itemsLove Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Sarah B.
If you are looking for more ethical cleaning products LHP is for you. The scent is not overpowering and gets the job done. The multipurpose cleaner is great, as well as the dish soap. 2 thumbs up for these awesome products!Love Home Planet Rose Petal Multipurpose Cleaner Spray Love Home Planet Rose Petal Murumuru Dish Liquid
Gardiner , NY
First off, I absolutely love the smell of this product. It’s so nice to use something other than the basic dawn dish soap. A little bit goes a long way with it as well! Second, the fact that it’s environmentally friendly and the packaging is recycled products is very attractive. It cleans my dishes perfectly. The only thing I would change is the cap to either a pump or a click like a shampoo bottle has.
Colorado Spgs, CO
So, I did like the dish soap, but it does leave the scent of the soap on whatever you are washing. I ended up re washing my pots and pans due to the strong smell left over. It smells great, but there needs to be some sort of adjustment to the strong scent left on the dishes.
Livonia, MI
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Cassie S.
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Cassie S.
Used the dish soap to clean a very dirty grime stuck bowl, and cleaned it right off! Plus it smells amazing. Although I don’t use dish soap much since I have a dishwasher I will definitely be using this complimentary bottle from Influenster up!
San diego, CA
Love Home & Planet Rose Petal & Murumuru Dish Liquid uploaded by Samantha Z.
Love this soap! Feels more gentle than other soap brands but cuts the grease and grime still and is very effective. I much prefer pump style dish soap and I wish there was a better way to purchase dish soap that is more environmentally friendly— with less plastic. The scent is great!
Cordova, TN
I was a bit skeptical about a natural plant based cleaning product being able to do what I needed done throughout my daily cleaning adventures. I have to admit I was thoroughly impressed. I have yet to encounter a cleaning job that was too tough for this product. And the scent is amazing and long lasting. Definitely a fan of this powerful natural product.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...